UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

In 4 hours, my uo career is over!

Mario-Demise

Sorceror
When I can log in in 4 hours I'm out. All my shit will be dropped in Luna. 1/3 15 hci ring, rbcs, and what ever else starlito don't want later fellas

Whatever98

Squire
i just find it's a nice relaxed game to come back and have a mull about on. it's nice to not have to play properly like it's a game of leagues, or have a poke around the shops, see who's on.

then event times are great cos you always have time off and loads of people you've known for years are on... dont dump your kit man, just a silly idea

sell ur houses and bank the gold by all means, but your characters will stay around for if you ever fancy coming back

Mario-Demise

Sorceror
I'm
Addicted . I can play this game for an hour and get off 8 hours later and be like wtf??? Where did all the time go? But seriously my IRL life comes first and I'm just over this game guys. It's been a long run. But this time I'm
Done for good fellas. Deleting accounts and all. It's been real I'll be on in 30 minutes st Luna. Giving random shit away