UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Inactive Account Wipe

X

Xaphan

Inactive Account Wipe

We will be doing an inactive account wipe in the near future, all accounts that have not been logged into for 30 days will be deleted. Please make sure you have logged into all accounts you wish to keep.

will houses be deleted with it or will be have to wait for the house to decay? and what is the decay time for houses?

and when will it happen?

Que Cee

Sorceror
Chris Johnson said:
will houses be deleted with it or will be have to wait for the house to decay? and what is the decay time for houses?

and when will it happen?

When an account is deleted the house goes with it. . .

He said it will happen in the near future, ;)

X

Xaphan

I'm not sure if houses will be deleted along with the account but the houses will fall if not refreshed in 24 days.

X

Xaphan

Gertkane said:
if someone refreshes houses i dont believe runuo deletes the house

They have to be at least friended to refresh the house, but this is assuming the houses are not deleted along with the account.

Shook_One

Wanderer
Hey guys this is fifty....I have been in this dongeon thingy and i been getting killed every 10 min by like 5 peeps at a time maybe this idea is OBSURd but could there be a possible tram???......................
Im Just fifty, Just fifty

Nice Guy

Wanderer
ummm i play my account regularly.. but its still somewhat new in the terms of a long term account... (basically not 30 days old yet but im workin on it) could you at least look at the last time people were logged in on an "inactive account" before you purge it?

N G

Vorn

Wanderer
TRAM ARE YOU MAD MAN ....... DUNGEON THINGY??!?!?!? and you expect ppl to listen to u and in this thread??