UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

INSANE IDOCS, BARSTOOLS< FALLON<MILS **PIC** Below Destard

MasterSaeed

Wanderer
Re: INSANE IDOCS, BARSTOOLS< FALLON<MILS **PIC** Below Destard

House is still IDOC...There were a ton of Reds and PvP but now people have calmed down

slim212113

Sorceror

best thing i seen all day is a person casting at the japs on top from Floppers sm tower. three or four japs died.

bam down it goes all hell breaks loose lol. Blues ignoring the reds ha smart. 4 barstools for me :)

NocLaN

Sorceror

i had the timer of this house , and well , i will say one thing .. make illegal scavenger . for me it's like uo autoloot . i was in front of my screen the eyes fully opened checkin second per second the great moment once the house dropped i didn't see any barstools on the ground . well ; i don't really care may be it's my shitty internet connection. but i had 2 ancient smith hammer of 600 charges each , and some other ( copper , dullcopper , shadow , bronze hammer ... )

Ajax

Lord

well you guys can start thanking me whenever :)

Tomox2

Wanderer

Marbelou;1455451 said:
i'm jsut wondering how ajax got in the house....

I'll take a guess and say he uhh... Oh wait, died and used sacrifice(a virtue) to res himself inside the house. He said it in the first post.

Tomox2

Wanderer

Ajax;1455738 said:
well you guys can start thanking me whenever :)

I didn't go, (I avoid destard at all costs, and relative areas) but thank you for sharing it with others.

slim212113

Sorceror

i camped for 5 hours got bored and started pking people and missed out on the loot. :(