UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

interested in joining RP guild

Qahba-Demise

Wanderer
interested in joining RP guild

hi im interested in joining an RP guild

i have a necrmancer swordsmanship character

now i read the guides on RP but understood shite :p of it all so the guild who will be recruiting me must explain some thigns to me.

also are ps'd characters allowed ? can u use artifacts on your suit ? thanks for now !

isang

Sorceror
Re: interested in joining RP guild

If you want a guild with no restrictions as the ones you read, find the Lucky Crab, and leave a message to Kurrengurmek. The tavern is located in the orc fort in Umbra

Qahba-Demise

Wanderer

isang;406075 said:
If you want a guild with no restrictions as the ones you read, find the Lucky Crab, and leave a message to Kurrengurmek. The tavern is located in the orc fort in Umbra

yes i would join but i need some information on how rp runs. it will really help. like a few sentences

Digatalas

Knight

As a necro swords char you will most likely end up joining the Undead RP guild, or i think they are called Evil now? anyways, that would most likely be where you start unless you can come up with a super intricate story on how you join another good sided guild.

Also, you simply stay in character, such as, no outside references and don't instantly know their name by seeing it on the screen. simple things like that.

Qahba-Demise

Wanderer

ok cool, but can i insure my items ? and will i be able to use a maxed out character ? artifacts allowed ? im highly interested.

and im evil :cool:

Two Wolves

Knight

The best way to get involved in RP is to go hang out with the other PRers. The new best hangout in-game is The Lucky Crab. The new best hangout on the forum is the Public Group,
UO Gamers: Demise - Demise Role Players CommunityCommunity.

Other than that, you can read up on RP guilds here,
http://www.uodemise.com/forum/showthread.php?t=57209

and here,
http://www.rpring.com/guild-house/

The only group that has restrictions is Hard Core Role Players [HCRP], those characters and story lines are getting relaunched this Saturday in Moonglow.

Being a Necromancer, you would be perfect to be recruited by Undead [UND] as a Vampire or Death Knight. PM Evil Child. His guild Evil RPers [Evil] is also recruiting Orcs, Thieves, Dark Elves and Savages.

Two Wolves;406720 said:
The best way to get involved in RP is to go hang out with the other PRers. The new best hangout in-game is The Lucky Crab. The new best hangout on the forum is the Public Group,
UO Gamers: Demise - Demise Role Players CommunityCommunity.

Other than that, you can read up on RP guilds here,
http://www.uodemise.com/forum/showthread.php?t=57209

and here,
http://www.rpring.com/guild-house/

The only group that has restrictions is Hard Core Role Players [HCRP], those characters and story lines are getting relaunched this Saturday in Moonglow.

Being a Necromancer, you would be perfect to be recruited by Undead [UND] as a Vampire or Death Knight. PM Evil Child. His guild Evil RPers [Evil] is also recruiting Orcs, Thieves, Dark Elves and Savages.

This saturday is happening a PvM event... Youll give us time to go on the event, ofc?

Two Wolves

Knight

This has already come on RP Ring. I think they are going to make the first meeting later, to avoid the shard event.

This is the post that I am going by. Around Saturday is +/- at least one day making it a bit vague:
Adelar said:
We should be ready to get started around Saturday. I just need to get leadership of the guild transfered over and the story posted. Any last minute questions?

Two Wolves;406732 said:
This has already come on RP Ring. I think they are going to make the first meeting later, to avoid the shard event.

This is the post that I am going by. Around Saturday is +/- at least one day making it a bit vague:

I was the one to comment on it ^^

Two Wolves

Knight

Thank you for pointing out the timing conflict with the shard schedule. That will be a good thing to not try to make players choose between.

Two Wolves

Knight

DarkSaionji;406731 said:
I thought it got changed to Sunday?

---FK

Your information turns out to be correct.

Adelar said:
... item insurance is not allowed. All bodies will be lootable ...

As for the start time. Many apologies, but I posted the wrong day. We will begin on Sunday. You may start moving to Moonglow and start playing as early as you'd like that day. We should have people who can get you guilded throughout the day. To keep from breaking character, you should all set yourselves to accept guild invitations beforehand. Thanks guys. Let's rock Moonglow!