UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Is there any Minax players

TruckerBob

Wanderer
my guild should be factioning soon, been meaning to for the past few weeks.. but we have been planing on joining Minax

outluke

Sorceror
I wouldn't take notice of online reports cause they do not show current faction situation accurately. Those are just numbers, and most of those TB members are either players who do not play anymore or mule characters (yeah some people join enemy factions with mule characters for easy points). Sticking your nose out of Tram and visiting Brit gate or Despise from time to time will give you better prospect.

Real situation is:
-Active factions: TB and Minax
-Low activity: Shadowlords
-Inactive: Council of Mages

So if you guys want to bring some life to factions, join CoM.

If you all gonna join Minax, who are you going to kill?

Glasgowx

Wanderer
Thx Arkanis for the info. Hopefully we can bring a little fun into factions for people who actually enjoy them. Anyways I've seen more Shadowlords then Minax so thats why I thought they had the least number of people. Well COM sounds good to me :).

Gregorian

Sorceror
I'm just leave Minax (and PvP) b cuz of terrible lags so i can't do nothing in PvP (yes, my skill is not perfect, but with my connect enyone will fall, even Khanun :) , no chance...).
I hope this problem will be closed so i plain to make Order PvP guild for blue players in future... I wanna know how much chaos and order guilds now on Demise...

Andzx

Wanderer
Minax player, but due to some issues havent been palying much this week. Though i must say that I know 4 active Minax players, including me :p.

Chinelo

Wanderer
We from s3b still in CoM. We take a rest from the shard for a while, but soon we will back and CoM will be active again.