UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Is this Normal? Balron is Badong!

Is this Normal? Balron is Badong!

If so I can not see what the fuss is about LOL

Ok I am invited to a Balron Para

I though yes! So 3 Tamers all WW and NM we go in and yes there it is!

We kill it after a bit LOL and wow all of 650 gp 2 or 3 items (not really what I expected) and nothing else.

I said "You guys have auto loot on?" They said no and asked if I got a chest I said no.

Kinda disapointed after reading all the stories, that wa my first one *sighs*

I do know its 1 in 5 for the chest, but 650gp and some crap items? *sighs*

HoloIII

Wanderer
Ah..

I saw that paragon :p

I was fighting it with those tamers, a dragon fell and we all healed the ww fighting the balron, but eventually the ww fell. We had the balron redlined and fleeing too, but when the ww was killed everyone ran to the entrance. After maybe 10 minutes and the pets were ressed again, the balron regenerated to 85% health.. :(

Sorry to hear that you didn't get an artifact, keep trying because you'll get lucky eventually.

I got an arty from an imp paragon while hunting for necro scrolls :rolleyes:
Wear extra luck armor and keep at it. :D

HoloIII Really.... LOL we had to res like made to keep up with it and we had 3 WWs and at least 2 Nightmares attacking LOL, They are dangerous! an imp huh? I have a crappy luck suit *sighs* but I might try them tho safer LOL

Ice that sounds more like it, but ohhhh 50k would be a lot better ;) Danger money LOL

qweazdak said:
Arkanis and I both killed a balron paragon. we each got artifacts. :)

I think I hate you!

LOL thats sux!! you took ours!!!! :p I have a crappy luck suit, may have had something to do with it :(

tansor

Wanderer
Rogueci5 said:
I think I hate you!

LOL thats sux!! you took ours!!!! :p I have a crappy luck suit, may have had something to do with it :(
Come on, don't be jealous :p My friend has been killing blood paras and hasn't found anything yet, and if you're extremely lucky you can find m-arty or chest even in moongbat :rolleyes:

tansor

Wanderer
Nah, kill some real shit :D Kill it alone or in party - but aim yourself hi, otherwise you'd never stop saying "I THINK I HATE YOU!" :D

LOL

but yoru right, I may go do Blood Eles they were spawing apart and alone teh other night so it was pretty safe, I have 116.5 peacing ;) they should get that up a bit as well :)

wain

Wanderer
Dont kill blood paras if you want artys. Kill balrons which give 1 to 10 chance to get arty unlike blood paras who got like 1 to 29 chance to get arty. And you can solo balron para easily with 8 mana rege. just put up 5 evs and watch balron die.

tansor

Wanderer
Well, i got my first m-arty today (Luna lance), after killing para-Demon. A few kills of para-bloods later I got a t-chest (damn, i need to train lockpiking now :p ), my friend got a chest as well later on - it was very productive time for us.
Btw, rune beetles really rule in killing para-bloods - I confirm it! :p

PS. I weared 752 Luck that time. Need sc one-handed weapon with luck :(

tanSOr said:
Well, i got my first m-arty today (Luna lance), after killing para-Demon. A few kills of para-bloods later I got a t-chest (damn, i need to train lockpiking now :p ), my friend got a chest as well later on - it was very productive time for us.
Btw, rune beetles really rule in killing para-bloods - I confirm it! :p

PS. I weared 752 Luck that time. Need sc one-handed weapon with luck :(

I have a sc mace (no -fc) with like 50 or 60 luck not enhanced yet.
Want to buy? ^^

Me and a m8 went hunting last night, killed aqbout 4 Balrons, and a few Bloods, got a chest from teh bloods, but I do have to say that the Rewards for the risk with tha balrons is NOTHING LOL

would be better doing shadow drags in doom.

Arhh well :)

tansor

Wanderer
Axel said:
I have a sc mace (no -fc) with like 50 or 60 luck not enhanced yet.
Want to buy? ^^
If you manage to enchance it yourself - i will %) Unless I find smth myself, but up to the moment I've found nothing.

Rogueci5 said:
Me and a m8 went hunting last night, killed aqbout 4 Balrons, and a few Bloods, got a chest from teh bloods, but I do have to say that the Rewards for the risk with tha balrons is NOTHING LOL

would be better doing shadow drags in doom.

Arhh well :)
For Balron we have:

public override void GenerateLoot()
{
AddLoot( LootPack.FilthyRich, 2 );
AddLoot( LootPack.MedScrolls, 2 );
}

It has only one loot pack with max 2 items, so nothing special ;) Skeletal Dragon on the other hand:

public override void GenerateLoot()
{
AddLoot( LootPack.FilthyRich, 4 );
AddLoot( LootPack.Gems, 5 );
}

So skeletal = 2 balrons !
But that's all nothing, we've recently completed 5 maps with the guild: 2 5lvl (to develop team tactics) and 3 6lvl: that was real fun :) you should definetely try your map %)

The last 6lvl para-map we did together with the guild member only in two and it was a piece of cake, I got another my m-arty %) If you want I can help you get yours.

We just kill the initial spawn, take m-arty, gold, regs and usually go away before the 2nd spawn - it's m-arty the aim, so ... :rolleyes:

tanSOr : Geez m8 you almost lost me thne LOL but I have it now, Me and a m8 are gonna do some maps but not carto at the mo :(

and I cant get the chest open at the moment, only 95 lockpicking *sighs*

tansor

Wanderer
Rogueci5 said:
tanSOr : Geez m8 you almost lost me thne LOL but I have it now, Me and a m8 are gonna do some maps but not carto at the mo :(

and I cant get the chest open at the moment, only 95 lockpicking *sighs*
I can open the chest, decode t-map, dig up and pick the lock, you'll be killing spawn and looting:)