UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Issue with crashing

UnosnowNYC

Wanderer
I installed UO second age because i couldnt remember the name of the server i played on, but when i loaded razor i saw Hybrid and thats the server. I logged into my old account but when i enter the game it just crashes automatically.

Does this mean i should download the UO version from this website and fully patch the client to avoid crashes?
I am running windows 7 and have made all the changes to razor in compatibility mode that the guide told me to.
Are the Razor programs not compatible?

If anyone can help i would appreciate it!

I am currently downloading the UO Classic version from this website, does this mean i should uninstall the version i got from second age because it will cause a conflict? I dont know what to currently do while patching because i cant perform any tests

UO Second Age did work fine and i was able to play, i was also able to play hybrid till i got a popup that said download newest version of razor which i did and thats when i experinced the crashes so i uninstalled and re-installed and had the same problem. So i removed UO second age, i downloaded razor update from this site and now im currently patching with my fingers crossed.

Miss Hybrid so much <3

Sap

Squire
Had a similar issue today - I unearthed my Razor installation and tried logging into Hybrid to see if it still worked (haven't been around for 4 years it seems...). I was in the game for 5-10 minutes, and it suddenly crashed, and continued crashing on log in. Now doing the same patching up as I saw in the last crash that I had a "your client version is outdated" message.

The first patching didn't work out for some reason, so I'm on round 2 at the moment.