UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Issues creating a 4th account?

Caine

UO Gamers: Demise Admin
Issues creating a 4th account?

Email staff [at] uodemise [dot] com

Include the names of all of your active accounts so that we know which ones can and cannot be deleted.

Khephren

Knight
Re: Issues creating a 4th account?

no, just if you got issues... anyhow, they know everything.... i refer to them as god (no capital ''g'' tho... :p )

Caine

Email was back up, but it is down again. Just send me a PM with the pertinent info and I will get back with you when I have time.

bigjoe

Wanderer

I have 4 accounts in my household between myself and my roomates but I have friends that come over and play thier accounts once or twice a week. Will this get me or any of us in trouble or get our accounts banned?

Strukt

Wanderer

I have only 2 accounts, when I try to log in with a 3rd, I'm getting this message.

"There is a problem communicating with Origin. Please restart and try again."

Does this mean I've reached my 4 limit by accidental accounts? Or what else am i doing wrong?

Thanks

Mycorrhizae

Wanderer

I made 1 or 2 accidental typo accounts and still have 3 real ones..maybe you just picked a login already used by someone else?

Strukt

Wanderer

Mycorrhizae;391528 said:
I made 1 or 2 accidental typo accounts and still have 3 real ones..maybe you just picked a login already used by someone else?

I've tried using many different account names, no joy. Is there a letter/number requirement for user names and passwords?

Dualien

Wanderer

4 account, I'd never have the time to fill them all up. I guess if you wanted to build more homes you might use for but still. That's a lot of gold and time.

Caine

Strukt;399951 said:
I'm still having the problem and I've pmed 3 staff members as well as sent an email to [email protected]. I've heard nothing back so far.

I deleted your extra accounts but you may not be able to create any new ones until after the next restart.

Strukt

Wanderer

Caine;400005 said:
I deleted your extra accounts but you may not be able to create any new ones until after the next restart.

Thank you Caine.

Caine

weinster666;400412 said:
I am also having the same issue.

Really? I have answered every email in the inbox. And sorry if I don't get your account issues handled within 5 minutes of receipt but I do have a full time job and a family and I am the only one with access to the emails.

Caine;400413 said:
Really? I have answered every email in the inbox. And sorry if I don't get your account issues handled within 5 minutes of receipt but I do have a full time job and a family and I am the only one with access to the emails.
No rush needed.

And, just for the record, I think you guys are doing a great job. Thanks for all of your effort.

Caine

weinster666;400421 said:
No rush needed.

And, just for the record, I think you guys are doing a great job. Thanks for all of your effort.

If you sent an email I still don't see it.

M

Maveick

What accounts are "myne"? The ones that I confirmed their registration with e-mail or the ones that I created by typing the account name and pass (auto registration)? If I will exidentaly type my account wrong and it will create it it will be meant as my seccond account? (That happened with me couple of times but i didn't created any character in the accounts that I exidentaly created).

Caine;400429 said:
If you sent an email I still don't see it.
Email sent (again?) today.
Strangely, I cannot find the original email in my sent box, but the staff email address is in my address book list.