UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Items not normally found...

Jozack

Wanderer
So since visiting the Trade Fair I've seen a ton of stuff I'm curious about. First of all, the prices on these things are absolutely ridiculous. Secondly, where do people find these things?? I'm talking about the tall Candelabras, Book Shelves with books, tree stumps, book piles, carpets pieces, etc.

Twist-hybrid

Sorceror
a lot of the items you mentioned are from past clean up brit events. players threw away items to get tokens, then used the tokens to select items from a menu. some choices gave you a random item and things like the bookcase with books and candelabras were fairly rare random drops. the carpet pieces are from a past event, as well, and are pretty rare. there are also stealables throughout the world with respawn timers of anywhere from 1 day to 30 days. there have been 2 sets of these stealables so far but the first set no longer spawns.

fair prices are usually a bit higher but for the most part a lot of the higher end rares are priced fairly reasonably and i've noticed a lot of stuff selling.

Jozack

Wanderer
I've noticed that event rewards are usually labelled as such. None of the items I saw were labelled with anything other than what the item actually is. Is there a list of 'stealables' somewhere in the forums? Does one need to be a 'thief' character to steal the item?

With respect to pricing - it's my opinion that the economy on this shard is severely broken. Millions upon millions of gold for a decoration item is absurd.

El Ugly 707

Traveler
I've noticed that event rewards are usually labelled as such. None of the items I saw were labelled with anything other than what the item actually is. Is there a list of 'stealables' somewhere in the forums? Does one need to be a 'thief' character to steal the item?

With respect to pricing - it's my opinion that the economy on this shard is severely broken. Millions upon millions of gold for a decoration item is absurd.
You can thank poker for this

Tobias

Sorceror

All you have do to is play poker.
You've come some years too late to make money off idoccing :(