UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

ITP and G&G members

Status
Not open for further replies.

Howl

Sorceror
Re: ITP and G&G members

Xeneize;651362 said:
Sorry but U really fail making a good guild

the majority of people on here who aren't retarded would disagree, i believe.

Howl

Sorceror

gans;651498 said:
sorry , but your guild is over :)
i dont do d.c. repc. alone , everybody do it :)(ronan , xenei,black,tandor,scorpion,me,balin,lancelot...........)
and our allys , bra , v13 and lod :)
we are a big familly :)
howl, btw get a life :)emo

so what? everything comes to an end. you'll be dead in a few decades, doesn't mean your life will be fail (except that in your case, it will be =/ )

get a life? whenever i come to play uo now, which is perhaps for 1 hour a week, i see you running around bg on a blue and posting crapola on here. i came on for like 10 minutes before a party yesterday and today is the first free day i have had in weeks. so yea, think before you spew more bullshit.

from a ver y hung-over howl

xxx

D-Nox

Knight

Howl;651764 said:
so what? everything comes to an end. you'll be dead in a few decades, doesn't mean your life will be fail (except that in your case, it will be =/ )

get a life? whenever i come to play uo now, which is perhaps for 1 hour a week, i see you running around bg on a blue and posting crapola on here. i came on for like 10 minutes before a party yesterday and today is the first free day i have had in weeks. so yea, think before you spew more bullshit.

from a ver y hung-over howl

xxx

Your need to self-assertion is increadible. Thats why you cause pity on everyone.
You should commit suicide.

Howl

Sorceror

D-Nox;651799 said:
Your need to self-assertion is increadible. Thats why you cause pity on everyone.
You should commit suicide.

i was correcting him and pointing out the hypocricy, douchebag.

your obsession with my posts is the actual incredibly pitiful thing.

Howl

Sorceror

Ph3on1x;651994 said:
heh

if how drunk you were was any indication...I' kinda feel sorry for ya...

grow some bollocks and say exactly what you mean.

D-Nox

Knight

Howl;653579 said:
i was correcting him and pointing out the hypocricy, douchebag.

your obsession with my posts is the actual incredibly pitiful thing.

Caring that much only shows how right I am.
You r fool enough to answer every single post of mine
Patethically ridiculous.
Instead of bothering so much and lieing about your rl,
why don't you actually get a life?

Supertrooper

Wanderer

I'm new here and i don't get it. Always people talking bout people's lives. If you think about it if you have enough time to post a bunch of junk about someone else's life, you're wasting your own time fixing your life and in a sense need to get a life other than condemning someone else that you know nothing about irl. So as a tempest of wind would say: Everyone needs to calm the f*** down.:)

Phelon

Knight

Supertrooper;653701 said:
I'm new here and i don't get it. Always people talking bout people's lives. If you think about it if you have enough time to post a bunch of junk about someone else's life, you're wasting your own time fixing your life and in a sense need to get a life other than condemning someone else that you know nothing about irl. So as a tempest of wind would say: Everyone needs to calm the f*** down.:)

They treat eachother like this constantly and then complain about lack of PvP here. I'll pass thanks :)

Lucifall

Knight

Supertrooper;653701 said:

Basic rule of PVP on this server:

- Being nice to everyone willl leave you without people to fight agaisnt.
- If you kill people that you were previously nice to, they will rage at you.
- Making people angry will make them come back for more.

That being said, those are the reasons people like to forum PvP.

PvP is a lot of fun if you ignore what people say when they are angry. That's what I do.

Ninjia

Knight

btw someone care if you are angry or not.
keep silence when you win or lost will make someone angry too.

Howl

Sorceror

D-Nox;653667 said:
Caring that much only shows how right I am.
You r fool enough to answer every single post of mine
Patethically ridiculous.
Instead of bothering so much and lieing about your rl,
why don't you actually get a life?

el oh el!!!

Mister Dank

Knight

Lucifall;654024 said:
Basic rule of PVP on this server:

- Being nice to everyone will leave you without people to fight against.
- If you kill people that you were previously nice to, they will rage at you.
- Making people angry will make them log out and pretend they had to go anyway.

fixed

Ph3on1x

Wanderer

geeze and I thought there were more adults on this server than hybrid...guess I've been proven wrong... oh well

Does anyone want my accounts? There aren't any items left, but I can just tell the GM's I moved.

Lots of 120'd characters!

Status
Not open for further replies.