UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

It's amazing how easy to deal with you have been...

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member
Thank you to all of the players and our community for being easy to deal with the last couple days! It makes our life infinitely easier and let's us focus on the stuff that matters. Please keep it up!

Thanks,
Ryan

Folken1

Sorceror
uogamers populous easy to deal with? that is a very generous perspective! but i expect nothing less from the mayan flyin hawaiin

thank you for all your hard work, and for finally defeating SKYNET aka SALLOS

Seven Jr

Sorceror
Sucks that one person has to ruin it for all of us :[

Perhaps this might light a fight to correct those mistakes and bring back Sallos bigger and better, considering from what Ryan has said it's up in the air whether it goes buh-bye or not. Good for everyone.

corytoneill

Sorceror
Perhaps this might light a fight to correct those mistakes and bring back Sallos bigger and better, considering from what Ryan has said it's up in the air whether it goes buh-bye or not. Good for everyone.
Nah, they won't update sallos or make a new sallos client they have assist uo, Unless they can get a new programmer or something,but until then their is no hope for sallos imo

Lapino

Wanderer
Nah, I don't think so bro. Won't believe it until I see it Brosuf.

Just for you bro

JimBeamUO

Squire
already working on the new sallos they have been.

That would be cool if it implemented a button that you press which has a looping conditional logic routine that heals you, cures you, and does the most efficient amount of damage while throwing perfectly timed pots then opens up and loots the corpse when it is finished. You could then put a "brag" key right next to it. :)