UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

It's amazing how easy to deal with you have been...

kilo-hybrid

Sorceror

Seven Jr

Sorceror
whatever, sallos was so smooth and made uo look more modern. im not playing just because sallos is down. sorry razor just requires too many things to constantly be set and is buggy. also targeting system requires too many keys. if pros are so good that they can use old software better then others, well you guys can get fucked.

A lot of people have made the adjustments already. I actually really enjoyed watching Chads video go from Sallos to AUO. Really all you're doing is crying about Razor when Razor's on the chopping block too, Sallos just got there sooner because some people were heavily exploiting it. There's no finger to be pointed at Razor as if those who use it shut it down. That's ignorant just like half of the posts on behalf of Sallos that have been made.

I've heard a lot of Sallos users bashing Razor over it as if it's Razors fault or the users that (Sallos) is down right now. Get over it, if you don't want to play then don't play, so many people have "quit" over this event... I haven't noticed the average clients online change more than 10-15 on average. Don't like Razor? Get AUO instead like Ryan wants people to start using or don't play at all. If you plan on letting your houses fall, let me know where they are.

whatever, sallos was so smooth and made uo look more modern. im not playing just because sallos is down. sorry razor just requires too many things to constantly be set and is buggy. also targeting system requires too many keys. if pros are so good that they can use old software better then others, well you guys can get fucked.
get a fucking job and get a better computer. oh wait, you bitch about having to hit a few more keys, I doubt you have a job or want to get one.

Seven Jr

Sorceror
seven-your right you can make the adjustments and play with razor. i played razor for many years before sallos and sallos is what really got me into group pvp and made it real fun for the new player. thats why i like it. it didnt really bug i didnt have to constntly set wands, hot keys, etc. it was just easy and yes i like that.

raezion-thanks for that. your right i am unemployed and have been looking for places to stay recently. don't know where that stuff comes into the razor sallos thing. if i had a super computer razor would still be buggy.

so fine i wont play anymore, see you guys. hope you can squeeze some more fun out of this game on razor!

See I've tried a few times to explain to you what is happening. Now for the dick version. Are you fucking stupid? You're putting the weight of Sallos and why it's gone on Razor users shoulders. Again, are you fucking stupid? Razor is ALSO going to be going bye bye just like Sallos did, but you don't see Razor users making thread after thread bitching about it do you? No, when the day comes we will switch over just like so many Sallos users did, now quit fucking crying, download AUO like Ryan posted a link for and get to playing.

toronto_matt

Sorceror
seven-your right you can make the adjustments and play with razor. i played razor for many years before sallos and sallos is what really got me into group pvp and made it real fun for the new player. thats why i like it. it didnt really bug i didnt have to constntly set wands, hot keys, etc. it was just easy and yes i like that.

raezion-thanks for that. your right i am unemployed and have been looking for places to stay recently. don't know where that stuff comes into the razor sallos thing. if i had a super computer razor would still be buggy.

so fine i wont play anymore, see you guys. hope you can squeeze some more fun out of this game on razor!

when people leave this game they usually just leave not post and moan for days about something that is not going to affect their lives ever again. if your quiting, quit. if not, STFU already. God, how old are you? do you read the things you type?

kilo-hybrid

Sorceror
See I've tried a few times to explain to you what is happening. Now for the dick version. Are you fucking stupid? You're putting the weight of Sallos and why it's gone on Razor users shoulders. Again, are you fucking stupid? Razor is ALSO going to be going bye bye just like Sallos did, but you don't see Razor users making thread after thread bitching about it do you? No, when the day comes we will switch over just like so many Sallos users did, now quit fucking crying, download AUO like Ryan posted a link for and get to playing.

Nobody knows who you are..they need the trammel section to be open for posts just so there is somewhere for kids like you to continue to post. You are out of your league. You have never pvped with the big boys and hybrid pvp is gone all that is left are the fumes they used to be. Sorry to hate on you its just you annoy me and i think you are a newb.

yayo05

Sorceror
I mean, I kind of hate to say this... but im pretty sure everyone has been "easy to deal with" because there are very few people who play this game seriously anymore. And for those that do, and voice their opinions, either A) they have been alrdy banned for something ridiculous, or B) they dont want to take the time to say anything, because if they do, they will be banned.

Seven Jr

Sorceror
Nobody knows who you are..they need the trammel section to be open for posts just so there is somewhere for kids like you to continue to post. You are out of your league. You have never pvped with the big boys and hybrid pvp is gone all that is left are the fumes they used to be. Sorry to hate on you its just you annoy me and i think you are a newb.

No yeah you're right, I played when this server hit peak population and played with people that were actually good. You're a clown, all you people that think I'm some big time no namer are so caught up in this game. Staying power is the ability to come back 4 years after you quit and people that you killed still knowing your name. Out of my league? You're a fucking idiot, you do realize we're playing a VIDEO GAME right?

You continue to post and not even read a word I say, sorry schools in Mexico suck :( Do they at least have pillows for you to sit on now? FFS *FACEPALM*

It's no wonder you Sallos retards use it, you don't even have enough intelligence to read let alone push a combination of buttons. Get over yourself Kanye.

Sorry to hate on you, I just think it's a little ridiculous that people can't keep their mouths shut and their eyes down and every thread has to be turned into an embarrassment of testosterone loaded bullshit. Want to know why you don't know who I am? Because I hate the drama that ensues such as Load Heals and Don, Don and Kaliv. That's not my style and I play the fucking game and try as best I can to keep this kind of ridiculousness in the game. Want to know why new players are very limited when it comes to this game? Aside from the fact that it's old as shit for a video game, people have some of the WORST attitudes I've ever seen. I would much rather take a 10 year old on CoD shooting me at respawns an entire map while laughing over their mic with their voices that clearly show their balls haven't dropped over some high horse riding retard like you.

Do you really think I give a shit if I annoy you? Or if you think I'm a newb? I have been playing this game a long time just like every one else. If I aspired to be a "someone" on Hybrid as if that means ANYTHING I would step up and do it. Fortunately for me I don't have to pull my penis out along side other men to make myself feel better. So if you're quite over your little kick where you think I'm going to blow my brains out IRL because some guy who posts pictures of himself while taking a shit calls me annoying and a newb, maybe we can get back to the purpose of this thread. Ryan actually patting people on the back for not crying about Sallos, which guess he spoke too soon. The man has given us a new life in UO and has maintained it, perhaps you should recognize that instead of trying to tear him and his staff down for things they do that you don't like.

crikey

Sorceror
He plays with the [Orb] guild. A pvm guild that attacks reds with dragons.
I forgot the exact character names tho....