UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

itt u compliment ur freds and enemas

daddytouchedme

Sorceror
Re: itt u compliment ur freds and enemas

Lol Good Shitt guys mk since me Zizzou were left out thiss.....

Zizzou. I love ur pvp style and ur a great uo player ok fag does that make u fill better

Mr jingles lovees u all you are all great guys

Smartyr;1642970 said:
How can anyone play DotA without Warcraft3:Extreme.exe?

wtf is that? tell me it's not a prog that helps you with meat hooking... fucken newbs..

marley

Sorceror

ok this was a great thread untill you arrogant morons had to fuck it up. maybee this will get it back on track

JesseJane- for being my best friend in utlima wether we played together or not

Lord T- for insisting that what the marv says goes ( something vitally neccasary in the crazy world of today)

a puppet- for teaching me what a stun/healer was all about in the early days and showing everybody what being the best dueler is all about

Krioss/Ryan/Run UO team- for making it happen

Cody/Ras- for finally stepping up and being the one taht can beat my ass in alchy duels

5x Addicts- for ruining 7x dueling - big =(

Mistro- for being a great guy.

Harvey- hillarious.

Break- great uo player, immature as a mofo, whenever we plaeyd together we owned , sry i could only stand u for week-long increments <3

Stides- for knowing how to sync, yet being to selfish to ever heal( i think it was only when i had more poinst than u =) so its ok )

Heavy Smoker- for being an absolute terrible duelist, lieing about 56k, and finally farming rank !

Bob- for burning 6 g heal wands and still dieing to me

Ghost- for being the biggest asshole, and scammer in game

Irina- for exclaiming how much of a sexy beast i am in a vent filled with sausage

to anybody i forgot i am sorry but finally---

Legacy- for being the fattest, ugliest scrub bag. who cannot defend him self due to no arguement. and also being a complete factions coward who will continuously gate to wisps. good job at not only sucking at life, but also a 30 year old game =)

Stides40oz

Knight

marley;1643155 said:
Stides- for knowing how to sync, yet being to selfish to ever heal( i think it was only when i had more poinst than u =) so its ok )
haha are u insinuating i didnt heal u cuz i didnt want u to have more points then me?? hahahaha hmm well youll never kno!!!
;p