UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Jan 28th 2013. ToT 1

mantorras

Sorceror

BardNamNam

Sorceror
ToT 1 has been enabled for the day. Tomorrow, it will be turned back to tot3, and those drops will run for the rest of the week. Sometime Friday afternoon or evening, it will be switched back to tot1 so those who didn't have a chance to get on today, have a weekend shot at making it.

Have fun, everyone.. but, be warned; the spawns might get ugly, especially inside the dojo :D
BTW, where is that about=.=?

Mister Pink

Squire
10 charge bleach pigs are dropping, so I guess we're still on ToT1 drops. So no mempo.

Yeah they are, but the 50 charge pigments aren't a choice any longer.

Also if I turned in 10 will I get to choose the 50 charge pigments when they open them back up this weekend?

Mister Pink

Squire
The original post was specific and clear. What exactly do you need help understanding?

My question is since I turned in the 10 after the pigments weren't available will I have to choose one of the rewards offered now or will I get a choice of the pigment when they turn them back on?

Ettaan

Squire
I have been getting tot1 lesser pigments now every day when the tot has been on so did it even changed it to tot3?
or has anyone got any mempos/season 3 lesser pigments?

The way i understood is they let the neon pigments run for a day and switched it off untill today again?

So, we know tot1 is getting turned back on today. Can we get an ETA on when it will be turned on, and what time it will be turned off?

Just trying to use it as a reference, for the people who work all week, that don't have time to farm 1000 ltots to turn in, and only have Friday afternoon to farm them.