UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Join Factions:) it's where the pvp is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Join Factions:) it's where the pvp is

Brookly;1823182 said:
Hahah umm... You... And uh... Flipper perhaps? Uh... yea...

Edit: Raserei manages to avoid looking like an idiot as well. His posts don't give me a headache while reading them.

woot! that's what i wanted to hear!

godofsoap

Wanderer

chance21021;1822923 said:
im sorry for goin anti bitch mode and not sitting in pits

Anti-bitch mode? So you went and made clones.... because you're NOT a bitch... I don't get it...

Brookly

Sorceror

TheNuthigh;1823520 said:
you know better.

stides just because a girl can beat you 5x

does not mean that she is a he.

if im wrong 5x her

i bet she have you sweatin in your under wear

take note

bitches beat bitches to

no offense to either of u

>=-[

lol

Stides;1823511 said:
Atleast theres no doubt to my gender.

Cmon brookly prove us wrong

edit: can you give me an example of these convos between me and chris? It might remind of something funny and im bored now and want to laugh.

Well in my world, I already have.

Marbelou;1823590 said:
For real, having had sex makes you have a lot more intelligent conversations. I can see you go to college. And based on your intelligent level, you've had a lot of sex for sure.

Sarcasm aside, having had sex already tells me you are mature enough to not have to talk about it so much. People who talk about "getting laid" all the time are 99.9% full of shit. They are clearly trying too hard to convince the people around them that they are some sort of "pimp" when in reality, they aren't. They look desperate. Don't need a B.S. in Psychology to comprehend that concept.

siris/james

Wanderer

Lafable;1823697 said:
Anti-bitch mode? So you went and made clones.... because you're NOT a bitch... I don't get it...

we made clones because of the constant 14v7s we get..
sit in the pits until immortal comes out more

Stides40oz

Knight

Brookly;1823710 said:
Sarcasm aside, having had sex already tells me you are mature enough to not have to talk about it so much. People who talk about "getting laid" all the time are 99.9% full of shit. They are clearly trying too hard to convince the people around them that they are some sort of "pimp" when in reality, they aren't. They look desperate. Don't need a B.S. in Psychology to comprehend that concept.

Hey buddy stop throwin ur cock around

siris/james;1823747 said:
no one else made clones when you gank the fuck out of them.
Stides;1823756 said:
she would prolly put it away if you could stop sucking on it.

Son of Wanker;1823792 said:
she would prolly put it away if you could stopped sucking on it.

Either I am easily amused, or everyone is going to agree that this is one of the best one liners ever.

Sigging this.

Testament;1823794 said:
Either I am easily amused, or everyone is going to agree that this is one of the best one liners ever.

Sigging this.

you caught my bad grammar. :(

Brookly

Sorceror

siris/james;1823747 said:

You know, I would almost believe this if it wasn't for the fact that when we made the Adrenaline clones it was mainly just so people couldn't target us. At that time, aside from Lord T's guild, we had the largest fielding group. We didn't really have a legit reason to make clones. So how exactly is one supposed to believe that this time it is for a real reason?

Stides;1823756 said:

What Wanker said.

Brookly

Sorceror

Stides;1823875 said:
technically speaking, i could suck your dick. Since you have one, weirdo.

I swear... I really wish I could slap some common sense into you. =\

Lafable;1823697 said:

cause id rather keep playing with less amount.

why would u reply after we own u 4v5 then u get a dexxer rofl

only reason u won once is cause he got a bola off. how about the 6v6 u got raped then immortal comes and kills 2 of us.
then we just make everyone log. cause i had to aim 2 more ppl. i started with 4 ppl u got more i got more, u still got owned.

TheNuthigh

Knight

Stides;1823552 said:
bald tv was pretty funny i cant lie

dodge....untill you beat her in a duel not allowed to talk sht about her

Stides;1823527 said:
ur probably in only ur underwear right now

some bitches act like dudes

but this dude acts like a bitch ...

Brookly;1823835 said:
You know, I would almost believe this if it wasn't for the fact that when we made the Adrenaline clones it was mainly just so people couldn't target us. At that time, aside from Lord T's guild, we had the largest fielding group. We didn't really have a legit reason to make clones. So how exactly is one supposed to believe that this time it is for a real reason?

What Wanker said.

didnt i keep telling u to play momonjii untill we was out numbered? didnt we play alts untill we WERE out numbered?

so brookly, i gots like 100milz and some more pretty clothes...........WANNA BE MY UO LADY NOW?

GimpCent

Knight

The fact you guys care if she is female or not is quite sad....

Lord T due to fact that you are made fun of by so many people in this online fantasy world.... you shouldn't attempt to try to talk shit cause in real life it only gets worse for you..... :( not trying to tell you what to do, just trying to help

Status
Not open for further replies.