UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Join Fight Club

Tyler_D.

Sorceror
The first rule of Fight Club is you do not talk about Fight Club.
The second rule of Fight Club is you DO NOT talk about Fight Club.

I played UO from 99-03 and came back in 2009. I started on Demise. After about 9 months on Demise I went elsewhere but now I'm back.

When I played Demise I was very lost. I farmed gold, items and eventually ventured into Gauntlet. I got a few valuable artys which I sold and burnt the gold on HRSK's. I have a lot of armor to help any new player. We're primarily a pvp guild but we've got to start somewhere. If you're new, looking for a guild or looking to start venturing into felucca, or even have your own guild and want to start challenging the big ones, PM me for a guild invite.

Skype will be mandatory.

Dexter-LoM

Knight
Until he afk killed people.
not suprised guess he has not changed much since last time he was on demise
http://www.runuo.com/community/threads/have-an-eye-open-for-mozart-aos.422327/#post-3427355

also admitting of account sharing with the famous Cordelia
"My name's Adam. I've had accounts on Demise for a little over 3 years now and am just returning after a year or so break. My funds are a bit low due to giving my accounts to a friend and he took my gold." Quoted from his app on Hz's forum.

not a good choice for a team mate tbh

lukin69

Knight
http://www.runuo.com/community/threads/have-an-eye-open-for-mozart-aos.422327/#post-3427355

"My name's Adam. I've had accounts on Demise for a little over 3 years now and am just returning after a year or so break. My funds are a bit low due to giving my accounts to a friend and he took my gold." Quoted from his app on Hz's forum.

For someone that doesnt play demise anymore, you spend an awful lot of time trollololing around. Cmon back! We miss your face.

Tyler_D.

Sorceror

Yea I originally planned on joining Hz. Then I decided to try out my own guild. I posted as much on the Hz forums. I respectfully declined the acceptance and apologized for wasting Hz's time. I like Hz. I know a few members in there. I've pvp against them alot since I've been back and they're always fun to pvp with. Unlike RIOT who ganks you 4v1 then says "you suck nub all u do is run". Yea bro. its 4v1. lol. :D

Just leave it alone guys. Please. I'm trying to build a decent guild here. A thread for recruiting new players or old players who want a new experience. Not a rage thread.
Thanks for the bumps tho! :rolleyes:

Dexter-LoM

Knight
I thought you had quit :)
nah just haven't logged in often, busy with work like crazy and trolling the forums from work, while still trying to convince my boss to let me drop 4 miles of fiber to my house so i can quit my stupid 3g internet.
kinda of a bummer to be installing fibe for everyone else and am stuck in the middle of a wood with no internet lol. the worst part I even showed them proof that shitty DSL would work but the stupid engineer tells him its undoable, but its ok I should be able to win my point sooner or later lol

sk8nomad

Sorceror
The first rule of Fight Club is you do not talk about Fight Club.
The second rule of Fight Club is you DO NOT talk about Fight Club.

I played UO from 99-03 and came back in 2009. I started on Demise. After about 9 months on Demise I went elsewhere but now I'm back.

When I played Demise I was very lost. I farmed gold, items and eventually ventured into Gauntlet. I got a few valuable artys which I sold and burnt the gold on HRSK's. I have a lot of armor to help any new player. We're primarily a pvp guild but we've got to start somewhere. If you're new, looking for a guild or looking to start venturing into felucca, or even have your own guild and want to start challenging the big ones, PM me for a guild invite.

Skype will be mandatory.
ohh i hope you decide to spawn, so i can repay you for inviting the whole shard to raid my rikky that night. best of wishes always

mantorras

Sorceror
No such thing

ramax99

Knight
Yea I originally planned on joining Hz. Then I decided to try out my own guild. I posted as much on the Hz forums. I respectfully declined the acceptance and apologized for wasting Hz's time. I like Hz. I know a few members in there. I've pvp against them alot since I've been back and they're always fun to pvp with. Unlike RIOT who ganks you 4v1 then says "you suck nub all u do is run". Yea bro. its 4v1. lol. :D

Just leave it alone guys. Please. I'm trying to build a decent guild here. A thread for recruiting new players or old players who want a new experience. Not a rage thread.
Thanks for the bumps tho! :rolleyes:
Pretty fun when RIOT has 10 people in guild totally and we are such a bad gankers hehe.
And good luck finding new people when Hz recruited the bigger part of server and they still don't stop.

PS. What's your guild name? Don't remember seeing new guild around.