UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Join Fight Club

MB

Knight
And good luck finding new people when Hz recruited the bigger part of server and they still don't stop.
Starting with you leaving, I count us losing 9 members, mostly to RIOT. I also booted a handful. Since then we've taken on 5 guys (4 are brand new to shard (3 I met on that other shard) and an old friend of Brunus). I'm sorry your guild is failing for the half-dozenth time.

N0S0und0fTrace

Sorceror
Starting with you leaving, I count us losing 9 members, mostly to RIOT. I also booted a handful. Since then we've taken on 5 guys (4 are brand new to shard (3 I met on that other shard) and an old friend of Brunus). I'm sorry your guild is failing for the half-dozenth time.

Let me know for some friendly duels.

Tyler_D.

Sorceror
So, after getting ganked for the thousandth time. I decided to switch servers again. It's no wonder the pvp is dead here. People run from 1v1's until its gank time.
All the players who know anything about pvp are already in a guild. It's either, join them, or run around with a bunch of trammys who rage quit after their first death.
Maybe if the new guilds could finish a champ once in a while. But its always raided. every single time. Thanks for the waste of my time Demise. :D

Lucifall

Knight
So, after getting ganked for the thousandth time. I decided to switch servers again. It's no wonder the pvp is dead here. People run from 1v1's until its gank time.
All the players who know anything about pvp are already in a guild. It's either, join them, or run around with a bunch of trammys who rage quit after their first death.
Maybe if the new guilds could finish a champ once in a while. But its always raided. every single time. Thanks for the waste of my time Demise. :D
Or you could try to talk with Me or MusclyBarbarian about a deal. If it's really PvP you want, then we might be able to help.

The hand was extended :/

*Adds Fight Club to the marble wall*

Dexter-LoM

Knight
So let me get this straight, You join a guild killed them while they are afk, then you start your guild that no one can talk about cause those are your rules, and expect that your guild takes off, but then rage quit cause you can't complete a single spawn cause you get raided, while I know quite a few apart from myself that are able to complete spawns with just 1 char without getting raided, OK I am not talking bout doing Coon at Despise at prime time but there is more then just one spawn, I know it's not gravy and the scrolls are not given to you and you have to work abit harder to get the scrolls but they are still fun to do. Every Server that has abit of population will have guilds and they will fight as a group thats what UO was intented for.

Have you ever thought of opening your own server just on your LAN so you can pvm and spawn as you wish?

Tyler_D.

Sorceror
I never killed anybody while they were afk. get ur story straight before u start accusing people. ur confusing me with someone else.

Dexter-LoM

Knight
I never killed anybody while they were afk. get ur story straight before u start accusing people. ur confusing me with someone else.
Oh am sorry this was said in the thread a few days back
Until he afk killed people.
Sorry if I just read your thread and recaped everything in one post and then you come out saying I never did such and such, I am not the one confusing you. You are confusing yourself.