UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Join The Crimson Republic

Tactius

Wanderer
Join The Crimson Republic

The Crimson Republic is the finest established Military in the land of Sosaria! We are looking for fine recruits to join our ranks and become great warriors. The Republic offers a great community for all players whether you are a soldier or a crafter! Join us and be part of the best!

Master General,
Noxus Serylius

AIM: Mayben3xttimekid
The Crimson Homepage

Sek/Bhalin

Wanderer
Re: Join The Crimson Republic

Sorry but now when I think of C-R I am gonna think "Flaming Dildo Lord" thanks to that dude in your SS.

Tactius

Wanderer

Due to popular demand the image has been modified. Thank you to all who have shown interest so far.

Noxus Serylius

Tactius

Wanderer

We're still active and still looking for new members! Contact me for more info and take a look at our website!

Lucid-hybrid

Wanderer

Nick will only cause you problems. When he responded to my guild recruitment he pk'd me. Just fair warning to you as is allowed by the rules.

NicolBolas

Wanderer

C-R is an rping pvp guild. like The Creeping Doom we take pvp serious while still rping and staying in charactor