UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Josh Compton Lol 2v2 + 1v1's

Tehlawlfirm

Traveler
Beating Josh Compton in pvp is like bragging about beating up a disabled midget with down syndrome. It's not really a challenge.. but I keep forgetting this is Hybrid where everyone needs to post threads and pictures of their conquests to signify how good they are as if in the end it really matters outside of the gaming world.

Beating Josh Compton in pvp is like bragging about beating up a disabled midget with down syndrome. It's not really a challenge.. but I keep forgetting this is Hybrid where everyone needs to post threads and pictures of their conquests to signify how good they are as if in the end it really matters outside of the gaming world.
Its funny because josh would beat you 1v1 easily.

UnosnowNYC

Wanderer
^^ thats a fact.
Josh is a great PvPer, he might suck in skype sometimes when fielding but fact is the kid can PvP/duel. Just so happens Project7 is prolly 1 of the top 3 duelers on the shard so of course he will dirt josh.

I love when people trash talk Josh because 9/10 of the people who trash talk him wont even get 1 win in 10 in the pits.

Tehlawlfirm

Traveler
You guys act so hard but the reality is that while Josh is mouthy as fuck he's a top 10% pvper.
Act so hard? Didn't realize we were measuring real life dick sizes here.. but if josh is in the top 10% outta what 50 active pvpers then hybrid pvp has gone to shit even further down then I thought since I left. Either way I don't care about pvp anymore, it's a bunch of high ego kids trying to boost their ego to make them self feel better in a game like project 7. Kid fails in real life, 90% of his own so called friends hate him and talk shit behind his back and you know why? Cause marcs internet ego is 10 feet taller then his real life ego.

I'm actually surprised you have any room to talk seeing as how you ignored your server for so long without even popping in to let the player base know what's going on forever while they still forked over the cash to you.

^^ thats a fact.
Josh is a great PvPer, he might suck in skype sometimes when fielding but fact is the kid can PvP/duel. Just so happens Project7 is prolly 1 of the top 3 duelers on the shard so of course he will dirt josh.

I love when people trash talk Josh because 9/10 of the people who trash talk him wont even get 1 win in 10 in the pits.
I wouldn't say top 3, but thanks, I appreciate it.

Act so hard? Didn't realize we were measuring real life dick sizes here.. but if josh is in the top 10% outta what 50 active pvpers then hybrid pvp has gone to shit even further down then I thought since I left. Either way I don't care about pvp anymore, it's a bunch of high ego kids trying to boost their ego to make them self feel better in a game like project 7. Kid fails in real life, 90% of his own so called friends hate him and talk shit behind his back and you know why? Cause marcs internet ego is 10 feet taller then his real life ego.

I'm actually surprised you have any room to talk seeing as how you ignored your server for so long without even popping in to let the player base know what's going on forever while they still forked over the cash to you.
Lol Dafuq? How does an ego have height?

Tehlawlfirm

Traveler
Its funny because josh would beat you 1v1 easily.
Oh sup gay boy, heard you can't stop talking about me to kevin.. While I totally forgot about you. Are you still salty that I deleted you for what the 5th time? You should really get over that. I honestly don't give two shits about you and half the people you talk to don't even like you. On the honest note however.. I have beaten Josh compton numerous times, he spent most of his time running to his house after his Explo pot Flamestrike script failed. I think you sir are just salty.. I even seen a post where you bragged about beating tet cause you casted ev in 1vs1 duel.. still doing lame tatics to win I see lol.

Tehlawlfirm

Traveler
^^ thats a fact.

You act as if being a top pvper since all the good pvpers left in this game is something to brag about. Marc only acomplishment is playing uo- If you want to talk about stuff that really matters in life he falls pretty short. I honestly don't care about peoples skill in hybrid , it's a game. If you have to brag about how good you are in a virtual world, how bad does your life suck in real life?

Oh sup gay boy, heard you can't stop talking about me to kevin.. While I totally forgot about you. Are you still salty that I deleted you for what the 5th time? You should really get over that. I honestly don't give two shits about you and half the people you talk to don't even like you. On the honest note however.. I have beaten Josh compton numerous times, he spent most of his time running to his house after his Explo pot Flamestrike script failed. I think you sir are just salty.. I even seen a post where you bragged about beating tet cause you casted ev in 1vs1 duel.. still doing lame tatics to win I see lol.
Lol? I keep talking shit about you to kevin? The only reason I say something about you is because kevin always brings up about how you think you're so good so i decided i should put you in your place. If i remember correctly i deleted you. Also, it doesn't seem like you have forgot about me... with all of the anger you're releasing in these comments it doesn't seem like you forgot. This just seems like you were holding it all in.

You act as if being a top pvper since all the good pvpers left in this game is something to brag about. Marc only acomplishment is playing uo- If you want to talk about stuff that really matters in life he falls pretty short. I honestly don't care about peoples skill in hybrid , it's a game. If you have to brag about how good you are in a virtual world, how bad does your life suck in real life?
Damn bro you seem angry at me lolol. Damn bro you must be Aga.

Tehlawlfirm

Traveler
Lol? I keep talking shit about you to kevin? The only reason I say something about you is because kevin always brings up about how you think you're so good so i decided i should put you in your place. If i remember correctly i deleted you. Also, it doesn't seem like you have forgot about me... with all of the anger you're releasing in these comments it doesn't seem like you forgot. This just seems like you were holding it all in.

We'll that's a lie because I don't even play hybrid anymore and haven't for months so why would I even bring it up? If your talking about league of legends you would be wrong again cause we troll games all the time for lawls. In fact your name never comes up unless kevin starts talking about how annoying it is that you keep bringing my name up in league that i'm bronze. Then we go on to talk about the whole reason I ended up in bronze is cause I was new and you said you would carry me which you failed and afked everygame you died once or twice in. You are in silver possible Gold now? Either way there is no difference between bronze and gold other then time spent grinding to get out. When you get to platinum or diamond then you have room to talk about how bad someone is, I don't even play ranked anymore.

As for anger I have none, I thought I would comment on your thread about you bragging about beating such an easy pvper.. your the one who got salty lol. FYI I deleted you, there are plenty of people to verify that.

Tehlawlfirm

Traveler
Anyways was fun, seems I hit a nerve so that is always good. Let's make one thing clear tho before I jet, everyone I know who has every talked to you has came up with the same conclusion. You are whinny arrogant brat who rages everytime he dies in League of Legends and Uo and talk way to much crap for your skill level. There was a reason I kept deleting you off skype and League after you kept begging me to add you back. Trying to save face on hybrid forums cause you care what people think of you is funny but there are plenty of people who can back up my claim. So I would appreciate if you would stop talking about me 24/7 as if you have some obsession with me, it's kinda creepy. I don't care what rank you are in League nor do I care what noobs you can stomp in Uo, it's a virtual world where nothing matters. The sooner you realize this the less depressed you will be in real life :D

Good day sir.

We'll that's a lie because I don't even play hybrid anymore and haven't for months so why would I even bring it up? If your talking about league of legends you would be wrong again cause we troll games all the time for lawls. In fact your name never comes up unless kevin starts talking about how annoying it is that you keep bringing my name up in league that i'm bronze. Then we go on to talk about the whole reason I ended up in bronze is cause I was new and you said you would carry me which you failed and afked everygame you died once or twice in. You are in silver possible Gold now? Either way there is no difference between bronze and gold other then time spent grinding to get out. When you get to platinum or diamond then you have room to talk about how bad someone is, I don't even play ranked anymore.

As for anger I have none, I thought I would comment on your thread about you bragging about beating such an easy pvper.. your the one who got salty lol. FYI I deleted you, there are plenty of people to verify that.
lolololol I can't stop laughing. This is too funny. You're getting so mad for no reason. I don't get it bro. I don't get how you come to the conclusion that you hit a nerve when you're the one that's sitting here raging on forums about something that happened months ago lol.

Tehlawlfirm

Traveler
Ya that troll stuff don't work on me lol, trust me you can assume i'm mad all you went but there is nothing but laughter when kevin brings up your name. However keep telling yourself I'm mad :p I'm just simply saying that you talking about me 24/7 to kevin makes you look like you have some obession with me and it's kinda creepy.

I was just simple bored, Kevin brought up hybrid and Keanu or clayton can't remember said they updated forums so I came to look and seen your silly thread and thought i'd reply. Sorry if you got offended, that seems to happen with you on almost everything.