UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

JR-Demise Brsk Armour Selling Thread...

Re: JR-Demise Brsk Armour Selling Thread...

My load of offers (in cash)

#4 250k
#5 500k
#6 250k
#8 150k
#9 50k
#10 500k
#14 50k
#16 50k
#17 150k
#21 100k
#22 50k

so total is 2.1 mil :D

JR-Demise

Wanderer

hellwina;392855 said:
#12 & #20 Dryad Bow (+5 Tactics)
dryad for one of them is fine but for both i dunno i dont really need a dryad so i dont think i will do this trade for both my best pieces # 12 and # 20

Im currently interested in lrc 20 mr 1-2 20+/15+/x/x/x gloves, 120 eval, 120 mage, 120 wrestle, 120 swords, and RBC,

hellwina

Sorceror

JR-Demise;393013 said:
dryad for one of them is fine but for both i dunno i dont really need a dryad so i dont think i will do this trade for both my best pieces # 12 and # 20

Im currently interested in lrc 20 mr 1-2 20+/15+/x/x/x gloves, 120 eval, 120 mage, 120 wrestle, 120 swords, and RBC,

How about Dryad + 2 mill ?

hellwina

Sorceror

Unfortunately I don't :( I thought I had some gloves similar to what you want but I can't find them.

JR-Demise

Wanderer

the glove are like the main thing and the only thing i need to finish my suit so its the most important thing i need atm

this thread is getting kinda ridiculous... if you plan to sell and we are not meeting your price JR then tell us what you 'expect' from these items

I am not going to waste my time, and others from reading a bunch of mudane posts and everyone waiting to see 'if' they are going to get the item or not...

I've got around 2 mil in cash and interested in a few of the items
if you want to actually SELL something let me know

I'm out on that gorget, i didnt realize that it doesnt have MR 2, My current one is better, i hate space casing like that.