UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Jugadores de Habla Hispana

Peniku

Page
Re: Jugadores de Habla Hispana

Killer Queen;1457437 said:
I know there are Spanish-speaking guilds and players, but it seems like the majority of the non-korean, non-english-speaking players are actually Portuguese.

You Mean, Braziliians!

mantorras

Sorceror

Os primeiros portugueses que eu conheci levaram me para casa deles, mataram-me e roubaram tudo o que eu tinha :)

Translation:
First countrymen I met took me to their house, killed me and looted everything I got :)

Takatsuki

Sorceror

Hola
Estoy buscando un server para jugar y este es el que mas jugadores tiene con bastante diferencia, asi que me gustaria probar. Pero mi problema es que no se ingles, asi que posteo para preguntar como esta la comunidad de jugadores de habla hispana en este server (si hay muchos o pocos, si hay guild hispanas, etc), porque jugar sin poder hablar con nadie no peta.

Ajax;1457918 said:
yeah it is fun to chat with people from other parts of the world i think it's great

Too bad people tend to stick to their culture a lot and look for the same instead of joining an english speaking guild and learning it.

PS: to be honest, that is how i learned english... on these forums... 5 years ago?

namlamina

Sorceror

MonkistaPT;1815218 said:
boas a alguma Guild Portuguesa ???

Haz un nuevo busca de jugadores brasileiros o portuguesas. Creo que todavia hay unos clanes que hablan portugues. Pero no hay clanes solamente palos hispanohablantes.