UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

June Scavenger Hunt

Mark

Knight
June Scavenger Hunt

There are twenty (20) blaze ingots hidden in containers throughout the world. Five (5) more will be given as prizes for events this week.

All of the hidden items have been found. Prizes may be claimed now!

Event #1: FFA, Winner: Kurtz
Event #2: 1v1 Mage 5x, Winner: C'z UP B'z down
Event #3: Tessa's Fight, Winner: Josey Wales
Event #4: Delucia Invasion, Winner: ??
Event #5: Delucia Invasion, Winner: ??

The items can be stolen; if you obtain one, guard it carefully. You have until next weekend to find the hidden items. Any of the hidden items that are not found by then will be deleted.

You will be able to exchange these items for various prizes when the hunt is over.

Prizes
  • 15 of the items may be exchanged for a hooded shroud.
  • 10 may be exchanged for a blessed, renamed, and rehued item of winner's choice (item must be provided by the winner; name and hue are subject to reasonable restrictions).
  • 5 may be exchanged for a renamed and rehued item of winner's choice (item must be provided by the winner; name and hue are subject to reasonable restrictions).
  • 3 may be exchanged for the winner's choice of either five million gold or twelve clothing bless deeds.
  • 1 may be exchanged for the winner's choice of either one million gold, three clothing bless deeds, or a blue ball.

Trevor

Knight
Re: June Scavenger Hunt

FULLYAwakuna matata;1907072 said:
sorry one more question... is the lost lands/t2a a part of this hunt?

Like he will tell you. I would search everywhere.

FlameXtriker;1907073 said:
did I miss something? i only just saw this thread 5 min ago and 14 were found?
Event started early today he announced it ingame.

beelzebub

Knight

where did you guys find yours? like, inside of buildings in towns or just in random places in the world?

Mark

Knight

beelzebub;1907070 said:
lol damn must not have hidden them well enough if 14 are already down :p

I announced this in game much earlier today.