UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

just to test the waters...

Learn how to math... it isn't rare considering it can be bought at anytime. Take a donation item that has a set price and figure out the price per mil per $ and you will come up with your price

well their are variables here. how many of these even exist. is it at then 1 of a kind. if so i think that increases it value from the meer 250$ base it starts at.

well their are variables here. how many of these even exist. is it at then 1 of a kind. if so i think that increases it value from the meer 250$ base it starts at.

Prolly none exist so far because it is overpriced and shitty looking. Just look at all the colors on donations... barely any good and all replicated. Also, 1 of a kind is moot because someone can buy 1-100000000000 of them so that take shit out of the equation. The only variable is the amount of people whom would want it.

thats why im testing the waters..... i gotten a few messages specifically about this shroud.. i do have a really good job at that as well. want to see what the mass has input on like others who picked up dono items of the 200+ caliber

They are going to price check you based on the per $ per mil ratio like I said before. You won't know shit until you are actually selling it... at least not the fair market value because it isn't even in the market yet. Also expect to receive lower than the ratio especially for a shroud that isn't evil mage hue or neon color. No one wants their crappy colors that they made within 20 seconds following the 50 centmil cleanup firesale

Also no one wants to price check items that are not even in your possession. That is like saying selling x if the only price is good enough. Why the hell would I bid

there is at least one floating around. haven't seen it in a long time though. I would imagine 250 to 300 being a fair price. it doesn't look as cool as I hoped it would. it's very light, almost pinkish
I personally don't believe it will fetch that much considering the last bid on sniper suit which is evil mage hue was 300. Evil mage hue and neon are more desirable, but then again half of uo wants stuff just because they think it is more valuable even though it is a trash item or trash color. Just look at any handout... it goes for a shit load then settles on a price that is 20x lower. People seem to think because it is new and not abundant that it is priceless without giving any acutal thought to it.

My opinion. Take or leave

Last edited: