UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

KB Contest Submissons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tusk

Sorceror
Re: KB Contest Submissons

gameplay:

why can't i recall when someone else attacked me? It gives me the can not flee during heat of battle....

because you have a count. if you have a murder count or more you can not recall out when someone attacks you.

Joshua

Traveler

Items:

Q : Where do I find ingots?
A : You may find ingots by mining ore in certain spots, such as mountain sides or cave floors. Some special locations drop different types of ore, varying from regular iron to valorite. You mine the ore using a pickaxe, and smelt it at a nearby forge, and will produce ingots.

Tusk

Sorceror

gameplay:

how do i not lost my weapon when I die?

the only weapon that will be with you after death is newbified (item given during character creation) and blessed (so far only faction weapons can be blessed)

Clothing item can be blessed and remain with you after death by using a clothing bless deed on a piece of clothing. It runs half a mill.

proudfoot

Wanderer

General:

Q: Why can I not sell my goods to the NPC merchant?

A: In order to combat macroing, every merchant will only take so many goods before running out of gold. Go find another NPC to sell your wares to.

Caz

Knight

Items

Where do I get bear/deer masks? What do they do?

Bear and deer masks spawn in certain places around Britannia. You should try looking in the locked containers of certain towns. They are mere decoration and have no special effects.

Joshua

Traveler

Items :

Q: Where do I find boards?
A: You may find boards by using any type of axe and chopping logs from trees. This action requires the skill "lumberjacking" to successfully chop the wood. By chopping wood, you simply equip the axe, double click it, and click the tree. To change logs into boards, you use the skill carpentry. Although there is no difference in using logs and boards to craft items, boards weigh less so that you may carry more at one time.

leftclick

Sorceror

Items:
Q: How do i know what kind of weapon is an undentified?
A: Use an Item Identification Wand or have the skill Item Identification and click the weapon...

Slip

Page

Houses

Q.How many tiles have to be between houses from North to South

A.5 tiles

Joshua

Traveler

Items :

Q : What do orange petals do?
A : Orange petals are produced from special plants that allow you to be resilient to poison. You eat the petal, and resist any form of poison a few moments upon being poisoned. Great item for pvp.

Slip

Page

Houses

Q.If you drop a house do you get your money back?

A.Yes you get a check in the bank.

Caz

Knight

Items

How do I make a weapon out of anything other than iron? Even when I use another type of ingot, the resulting weapon is still iron.

Coloured weapons require to be made with "runic hammers" obtainable by the Bulk Order Deed (BOD) system. When using them you still have to use the same colour of ingot as the hammer, and the tool breaks after 50 uses. High-end ingot types are much more expensive than the lower-end. They also result in stronger, more damaging, and more durable weapons.

Slip

Page

Houses

Q.How do you refresh houses.

A.You have to either open a door or double click the house sign.

Slip

Page

Items

Q.How do you get the head of a player off of his/her body.

A.You get a bladed item such as a dagger or katana, double click the item, and target the body.

Tusk

Sorceror

how do i make glass and stone crafts?

you need books of:
finding glass quality sand
craft glass with glassblowing

and

making valuable with stonecraft
mining quality stone

and the tools for the trade

the npc can be found south of deluccia

Caz

Knight

Housing

How many houses may I own?

You may own one house per account. At the account limit (Each player may have four accounts), you could own four houses. Anyone going over the limit will have their houses deleted at random until four remain.

Caz

Knight

Skills

What is the skill "Taste Identification" used for?

Taste Identification can be used on any food to determine if it has been poisoned by a player using the Poisoning skill.

Tusk

Sorceror

gameplay:

why can't i control bladespirit and energy vortex?

because they are not controlable. bladespirit attacks nearby creature with high dex and energy vortex attacks nearby creature with high int.

Joshua

Traveler

Items :

Q : What are potions and what do they do?
A : Potions are special substances that you drink to help you in activites such as PvP. A list of various potions (Greaters) :

1. Greater Cure (Orange Potion) - Cures yourself when you are poisoned. Sometimes fails against deadly poison.

2. Greater Heal (Yellow Potion) - Heals yourself when you have received damage. Varies from 9 HP healed to 30 HP healed.

3. Greater Strength (White Potion) - Gives you additional Strength (STR), thus giving you more total HP. This potion will give you 20 additional Strength points, which is equivalent to 20 additional HP.

4. Greater Agility (Blue Potion) - Like the Strength Potion, give you additional Dexterity (Stam). This potion gives 20 additional Dexterity points, which is equivalent to 20 addiontal Stam.

5. Total Refresh (Red Potion) - This potion will refresh your stamina to your fullest amount capable.

6. Greater Explosion (Purple Potion) - This potion is used to be thrown at another player, or creatue to afflict extra damage to them. There is a timer that ranges from 3-4. If the object you are throwing this potion at is stationary, it does not matter when you throw the potion. If the object is moving, you will want to throw the potion just after the 2 second mark, making it around 1.5. Also : the skill Alchemy will add extra damage to each Explosion Potion you throw.

7. Deadly Poison (Green Potion) - This potion is mostly used to poison your weapon, and by doing so, deadly poisons the target you successfully hit with that weapon.

Slip

Page

T2A Entrances

Q.How do you get into T2A without using the moongates.

A.There are a few places, here is a map of them.

Attachments

• map for t2a entrances.jpg
    map for t2a entrances.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 75

Tusk

Sorceror

gameplay:

how is mindblast dmg calculated?
the balanceness of your stats. a character with 75 75 75 will receive almost no damage but a person with 100 25 100 will receive most dmg. use buffs / negs accrodingly to maximize dmg effects.

Status
Not open for further replies.