UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

keep and rage part two

Status
Not open for further replies.

Go_Ask_Alice

Sorceror
Re: keep and rage part two

PLEASE. i have been checing that keep like crazy every 15 mins-1 hr

last check was around 12-2 when iw as doing another idoc that i placed and looted.

that keep NEVER WENT IDOC.

we have tons of peopel comign forward saying they also were watch it, a keep is a big house and causes alot of attention when in gworn status.

not only is rage lyign but KRRIOS is lieing and closing threads that invole this.

AquaticElf

Wanderer

Do any of you have a packet video of checking the status of the house when it was refreshed, since many of you are saying that's what happened.

I always record packet videos to help me keep track of the time, so I'm hoping one of you had one.

AquaticElf

Wanderer

Balron of UOG said:
I was checking that keep every 15 minutes. It wasn't even idoc for fifteen whole minutes. LIES
Well I think it's productive to say what you saw happened. That it was never even idoc for fifteen minutes. Saying "LIES" will only help this thread get locked though, so everyone please try to avoid name calling.

Go_Ask_Alice

Sorceror

AquaticElf said:
Do any of you have a packet video of checking the status of the house when it was refreshed, since many of you are saying that's what happened.

I always record packet videos to help me keep track of the time, so I'm hoping one of you had one.

who packet videos them checking their gworn/idoc's.

the fact that there is like 15 peopel sayign they had been checkign this keep and never saw it go out of gworn should be enough proof.

idoc time is 28.8 hours. i have been doing idoc's for the past 5 days non stop, i havent seen it change gworn status at all.

AquaticElf

Wanderer

Ryan said:
Should I break out tissues?
What are you trying to accomplish?

I think this thread has a good reason to exist. You seem like we're crying about nothing, when all of us consider this very serious.

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member

Cynn said:
anyhow while i would put money on the cheating going on inside the building i cant say for sure though itn certainly looks that way to me, however there is absolutely no way in hell thast keep went idoc, i was camping it, and the worst thing is whoever the poor bastard who owns the keep and refreshed it this morning had his shit ganked by abusive staff.

To be honest...

I really dont give a shit... I was outside having fun for the 4th of July.

But regardless...

IDOC's are not promised to be 24 hours.

IDOC's are not promised to be given to you for camping it.

IDOC's are nothing more than a bunch of junk items that I'd love to delete every time a house collapses.

Regardless... end of the day it doesnt matter. I checked Krrios's logs and there was no where in there where he deleted that keep (nor any other staff member).

Also... for the record and let me make this clear. You said yourself you dont have any proof there was cheating.... so until you do don't try to call someone out.

Last but not least... just get over it.

Xaelian

Sorceror

Lynyrd said:
You've been dishing out some awesome rebuttals recently. Keep up the great work.

That made me laugh.

Anyway, this shard is full of cheating, and nothing is ever done about it. Hell, I think [email protected] is just an email to make it seem like something will be done about some issues, but the emails just get deleted.

Either way, this isn't the first fishy thing I've encountered on UOG, but the fact of the matter is, no other shard holds a candle to this one, so it's best to stay away from the cheaters, and to know in the back of our minds, that they can only get places by cheating.

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member

AquaticElf said:
What are you trying to accomplish?

I think this thread has a good reason to exist. You seem like we're crying about nothing, when all of us consider this very serious.

You're right...

The internet is serious business.

Seriously... if you want to call me on the carpet be prepared for the wrath of hell.

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member

Lynyrd said:
What a disappointing reply.

FORGIVE ME FOR A BIT OF FUCKING LAUGHTER AT THE DRAMA OF LOSING A HOUSE IN UO.

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member

Xaelian said:
That made me laugh.

Anyway, this shard is full of cheating, and nothing is ever done about it. Hell, I think [email protected] is just an email to make it seem like something will be done about some issues, but the emails just get deleted.

Either way, this isn't the first fishy thing I've encountered on UOG, but the fact of the matter is, no other shard holds a candle to this one, so it's best to stay away from the cheaters, and to know in the back of our minds, that they can only get places by cheating.

Do you have any facts for any of these accusations or are you just talking out of your ass in an attempt to degrade the image of this shard?

Status
Not open for further replies.