UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Known Scammers (Updated 6-23-08 NEED NEW LOCATIONS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Known Scammers (Updated 6-23-08 NEED NEW LOCATIONS)

In the absence of our Trade Reputation System, this thread will act as a way to report scammers to the Hybrid Community.

The ONLY way to get a name on this list, is to PM me with evidence of the scam. There will be NO names added to this list that have insufficient evidence against them (up to my discretion).

The following PM format should be used:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Title(exactly as follows): Known Scammer Submission - Forum Name of the Scammer

Body: A couple paragraphs summarizing what happened. To the point details here, not sympathy stories.

Appendix: Aim Logs, Packet Videos, Pictures of vendor locations, etc...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PMs without the proper title will not be looked at. Also anything not following the internal format will be subject to deletion.

This is your guys' one shot at this thread. We have steered away from it before, but would like to give you all the opportunity to try it out. If it is abused then it will be shutdown.

Re: Known Scammers

Below is the list of the reported scammers. In Game names will be withheld from this list for privacy concerns. Scamming is legal (unless a bug is used) on Hybrid and harassment of these players is not what this thread is intended for.

If anyone comes in contact with these players and the information on this list is not accurate, PM me with an update. Please title the PM as follows: "Known Scammer List Update - "Forum Name".

The List:

Forum Name: Justin Bells
ICQ Number: 273750035
Vendor Location: Click Here

Forum Name: HessenHustler
Aim Name: HessenHustler87
Vendor Location: Unknown

Forum Name: Misato [490]
ICQ Number: 408075560

Forum Name: CreepiN187
Aim Name: Unknown

In-game Name:
Knuckles (Convicted in an in-game Jury Trial of being a scammer. This message is part of his sentence.)
Aim/Forum/ICQ: Unknown

Re: Known Scammers (Updated 1/19 w/Commodity Deed Scam Locations)

Commodity Deed Scam Vendor Locations:

If a vendor is listed below and is no longer attempting the scam, please PM me with an updated screen shot.

Click here for more information on the commodity deed scam and how to avoid it.

Next to Tessa's

re: Known Scammers (Updated 6-23-08 NEED NEW LOCATIONS)

I've deleted the previous set of commodity deed scam locations in an effort to get a more updated list.

Please send in your new submissions if you find a vendor who is doing this scam.

Status
Not open for further replies.