UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

L@@K!! Account Creation + Character Building

Immune

Sorceror
L@@K!! Account Creation + Character Building

Hey, My name Is Allen. I have been talking to people about creating user accts for them. To be honest, so far I havn't had a whole lot of luck getting anyone except my friends to let me create new characters. I thought Id try to do it off the forums becase I didnt want to get screwed by someone who changed there mind. So I have developed this pricing and deposit system.

How Transactions Work
Since I have more to gain from successful trasactions than from cheating people I must protect myself from players with nothing to loose. The entire order must be placed at the very begining. (NO CHANGES.!!)
A small deposit must be paid toward the final cost of 10% and must be no less than 5k gold. All transactions will occur at a place of your choosing so long as it close to a bank and in a guard zone (Vesper prefered).
All payments must be in the form of a check or other items discussed prior to the order being placed.
You choose the user name OR password. Depending on which you choose I will reveal the user name or password to you via AIM or PM only. (Never In Game)
Orders will take anywhere from 1/2 - 10 days depending on the size of the order. Typically 2 character accounts take 2-3 days.​
Pricing:

Note: While on the harder and more expensive skills I may be quite firm, All Prices Are Negotiable. Discounts for large orders can be arranged.

Plain Accounts:
40k (Reasoning behind the 40k is that I go to a starbucks with WIFI and start the accts there on my laptop.)

Alchemy

Anatomy

Animal Lore

Archery

Arms Lore

Animal Taming

Begging
PM me for details.

Blacksmithy
230k (if you supply ingots, 30K)

Bowcraft/Fletching

Carpentry

Cooking

Detect Hidden

Discordance

Evaluating Intelligence

Fencing

Fishing

Forensic Evaluation

Healing

Hiding
20k ( slow retry rate )

Item ID

Lockpicking
PM me for details

Lumberjacking

Macefighting

Magery

Meditation

Mining

Musicianship

Parrying

Peacemaking

Poisoning
PM me for details. (Prices vary depending on who has to gather resources and other factors)

Provocation
55k for 94.0 GM = 120k (Due to slow gains after 94.1, manual gains only)

Resisting Spells
120k (minus 20k if you have GM magery, thus 100k)

Removing Trap
Pm for details.

Snooping

Stealing
55k (if you require me to get you into the thieves guild, add 40k. 1k for each hour I will have to macro you!!)

Stealth

Swordsmanship

Tactics

Tailoring
75k (for 100+ skill level PM me for details)

Tinkering

Tracking

Veterinary

Wrestling

PM me for skills I have missed.

EDIT: My prices are low but PLEASE PLEASE only 7x gm characters. I forgot to mention this but I can only be profitable if I do 7 skills per character. Otherwise prices will vary.

[/SIZE]

Khaldun

Wanderer
Re: L@@K!! Account Creation + Character Building

I'm interested. I need 2 chars made.

Char #1

Stun/scribe

stats - STR: 90 DEX: 40 INT: 95

Magery
Resist
Meditation
Evaluating Intelligence
Wrestling
Anatomy
Char #2

Alchy/stun

stats - STR: 90 DEX: 35 INT: 100

Magery
Resist
Meditation
Wrestling
Evaluating Intelligence
Anatomy
Alchemy

I'll pm you acct name etc.

interested in just one char with one skill, poisoning. IM me if you dont hear from me first (havent seen you on aim)

AIM- poptartworld24

Immune

Sorceror

EDIT: My prices are low but PLEASE PLEASE only 7x gm characters. I forgot to mention this but I can only be profitable if I do 7 skills per character. Otherwise prices will vary.

Because this is so expensive to gm im going to have to charge for regs and kegs at the end rather then just make it part of the price. Im going to have to make the greater posion and DP myself on a different char (takes time) plus the time it takes to actually do the character, so tack on an additional 150k. So Im going to estimate 250-300k and up. If you want to provide the materals (i.e. a shit load of kegs and nightshade, ill do it for 150k).

0mega

Wanderer

I'd like to place an order.

I'd like a character with this template:

inscribe
magery
resist
healing
anatomy
tactics
fencing

90str
95dex
40int

Please PM me price and I'll reply back with my desired account name.

Immune

Sorceror

Suil Ban said:
Can we provide accounts or do we have to use ones that aren't vet?

It doesnt bother me to use an acct that you already have. If your acct is unregistered im going to have to charge you 100% upfront . The reasoning behind this is that im taking a risk that you might change the password and not pay me. This is why new accounts are prefered. But I will do it if you are willing.

Tommy Lee

Wanderer

Hello, I would like to place an order please :)

I would have to go with a alchy-dexxer-fencer

Str. - 90
Dex. - 95
Int. - 40
-----------------------------------------------------
Alchemy - 80k
Magery - 50k
Resisting spells- 50k
Fencing - 25k
Tactics - 25k
Anatomy - 5k
Healing 45k
+ 40k fee = 320k

aim: mitchoti

And thank you very much you make my life alot easier :)

Immune

Sorceror

Due to an overwhelming response to my post, I have stopped taking orders. I am only dealing with people I have already talked to. Thank you.

I should have most of the characters done after this weekend.

Jax

Wanderer

Ide love to get a char if not 2 from you my aim=Jaxxtb contact me i have next 3 days off thanks

Immune

Sorceror

IM BACK!! Im taking orders again. Now that I have some good rep and satisfied customers I have raised my prices a little (I was barely breaking even before). So if your too lasy to make that dream char, let me do it for you! Thank you.

DarkRaven86

Sorceror

i need:

Resist
Animal taming
Peace
Music

How much for only thouse skills?

You make the Account and a char with only thouse skills and supplys i might be able to help with dependig what you need

Sigler

Sorceror

Swords 35k
tactics 40k
antomy 15k
Alchemy 150k
magery 70k
inscibe 110
healing 45k

magery 70k
Hiding 20k
musicianship 10k
peacemaking 15k
provocation 175k
lockpicking ???
cartography ???

285,000 not including the "???" skills

Immune

Sorceror

okay, unless i have talked to you on aim im too busy with orders to take anymore right now. ill be taking more in about a week or less