UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[L] Legendary Faction Fighting 2014

Shini

Page
neonnotorious said:
It's the field if you wanna trade syncs that's what the pits are for and you have mickeys skype let us know.
Or try to stun next time. no offscreaning man

Chop ... Chop ....

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Lets be honest now, nobody that is old school besides heavy smoker is in this thread.

I find it hilarious how you can go away for months and come back and will find the same people saying the same stuff about each other over and over again...

So lets face the truth...

Nick, your not good or never been, if you were, you would have been tagged in some good guilds, which you were not.

Mickey, stop wasting so much time over threads and game man, i thought you were successful irl and had bussiness to take care, but it seems like a lie everytime i come on this forum and find the same people (you and others) posting the same shit.

Shini, stop saying you dont macro this or that, cheaters will never say what they do, so even if you tell you dont (and i think u do not), but it wont change shit. Maybe go change your hairstyle, or your irl looking, should be better - you emo faggot.

Little Marc (Project 7), go lift some weight man, you are chubby.

Heavy, idk how you waste your time on those guys.

After all, i got some nice video for all of us:

Bye again.

I think it's funny when someone doesn't post on the forums for two weeks and all of sudden they have been gone for months LOL.

Lets be honest now, nobody that is old school besides heavy smoker is in this thread.

I find it hilarious how you can go away for months and come back and will find the same people saying the same stuff about each other over and over again...

So lets face the truth...

Nick, your not good or never been, if you were, you would have been tagged in some good guilds, which you were not.

Mickey, stop wasting so much time over threads and game man, i thought you were successful irl and had bussiness to take care, but it seems like a lie everytime i come on this forum and find the same people (you and others) posting the same shit.

Shini, stop saying you dont macro this or that, cheaters will never say what they do, so even if you tell you dont (and i think u do not), but it wont change shit. Maybe go change your hairstyle, or your irl looking, should be better - you emo faggot.

Little Marc (Project 7), go lift some weight man, you are chubby.

Heavy, idk how you waste your time on those guys.

After all, i got some nice video for all of us:

Bye again.
Did we not have this conversation the other day? I weigh 175 and lifting weights depending on certain things can make you gain weight or lose weight. I do lift weights for your information btw. If i was looking to lose weight i wouldn't lift i would just run or jog.

Shini

Page
Erdal Justin Lover said:
Shini, stop saying you dont macro this or that, cheaters will never say what they do, so even if you tell you dont (and i think u do not), but it wont change shit. Maybe go change your hairstyle, or your irl looking, should be better - you emo faggot

I was just stating that if you watch the video carefully you can see
that my lightnings are off from my explotions , that's all.

I tried to change my hairstyle but it still haven't proven anything yet

i just don't understand ! I guess it's okaiiie to be angry on the UO Forum , have a good day too :rolleyes:

jigga941 said:
hello chini chini bang bang :)

Hey ! :p

neonnotorious said:
Some say chop chop once killed a man with two mana drains...

some say that chop chop doesn't even have magery ...

Pat Mcgroin on healing lightning wand syncs: Good lightning wand syncs are theoretically unhealable if each person dropping varies the timing in which they equip the wand. I remember putting together a survey with Stides I think back in 2010 about what people feel was slowly decaying the state of pvp on Hybrid and lightning wand syncs was one of the top 3 responses we had. I think there is a link to the powerpoint we actually put together somewhere on these forums.

2 things need to be done to roll back pvp: 1. lightning wands need delay damage. No question about that. I think this was shini's idea a little while back. If you have a good understanding of the mechanics of the game there's no reason you shouldn't agree with this.

2. Mounts need to be slowed down (can't get rid of them because people have donated for them) to maybe 1.2-1.3x running speed: offscreening will become less effective causing people to heal and value healing skills more; this will indirectly nerf bolas, as well.

None of these changes will ever be made on this server. I think everybody knows this. Mark would have been the only one to push for changes like these hence the appeal of his shard.

No, I don't play UO anymore and haven't for a couple years but I would still like to see the game balanced.

amtothepm

Knight
None of these changes will ever be made on this server. I think everybody knows this. Mark would have been the only one to push for changes like these hence the appeal of his shard.

No, I don't play UO anymore and haven't for a couple years but I would still like to see the game balanced.

does anyone even play that other unmentioned server, bro? like 40 people, K THANKS BYE

Hm I would attempt to attack what you look like irl but you don't post up a pic. prolly because your 300 pounds over weight
and hide behind the computer...

Well i'm actually not over 300lbs and i don't "hide" behind a computer here you go.
Just for you :p

iPod.jpg

does anyone even play that other unmentioned server, bro? like 40 people, K THANKS BYE

i'm not trying to advertise for it or defend it. it looks like it's steadily growing though. it started out with about 40 but now has 100+ online. that's pretty good growth if you ask me.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
just sharing my opinion.

I understand that and that was not me trying to be a dick even though it kinda came off that way.

If you have an organized group of good pvpers especially that play together a lot healing wand syncs is very easy. I think the hardest part about healing wand syncs for most people is just figuring out who is being targeted. As long as you make sure to go to the back of the group as soon as your reflect breaks then its usually pretty simple to see who is being targeted as long as you have good field awareness. I mean if I am getting synced out I can usually tell because I see my reflect bubble breaking and I know to move to the back, if I see them load up again and I see nobody else's reflect breaking then I know they are still targeting me and then you would just heal the sync like normal. I honestly think the only reason people have problems with wands is because 90% of the server has absolutely no field awareness whats so ever and run around like chickens with there heads cut off.

Shini

Page
Doctor Jones said:
i'm not trying to advertise for it or defend it. it looks like it's steadily growing though. it started out with about 40 but now has 100+ online. that's pretty good growth if you ask me.

That's pretty weird , The 2-3 times that i checked 2 weeks ago there was barely 40 players on.
But yeah that server is in good hands that's for sure.

I would consider playing it if it was not so laggy ... well for me.

250 ms no thx.

I understand that and that was not me trying to be a dick even though it kinda came off that way.

If you have an organized group of good pvpers especially that play together a lot healing wand syncs is very easy. I think the hardest part about healing wand syncs for most people is just figuring out who is being targeted. As long as you make sure to go to the back of the group as soon as your reflect breaks then its usually pretty simple to see who is being targeted as long as you have good field awareness. I mean if I am getting synced out I can usually tell because I see my reflect bubble breaking and I know to move to the back, if I see them load up again and I see nobody else's reflect breaking then I know they are still targeting me and then you would just heal the sync like normal. I honestly think the only reason people have problems with wands is because 90% of the server has absolutely no field awareness whats so ever and run around like chickens with there heads cut off.

that is true. it is possible to deduce who the drop is on, but that is only if all but one person are not broken. This also eludes the fact that off screening has become a hallmark of pvp. This may be acceptable to those who just started playing 2 or 3 years ago as they are used to it, but I assure you it was not always like this and it was much funner when pvp was less evolved and did not include as many lightning wand syncs. "back in my day," (not really as I'm not that old of a vet) good heals trumped a good sync.

I think what I'm trying to say is this: slow down mounts, give lightning wands random delay damage and force people to stay onscreen and heal. You will see how much funner pvp is and who the better players really are!

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
that is true. it is possible to deduce who the drop is on, but that is only if all but one person are not broken. This also eludes the fact that off screening has become a hallmark of pvp. This may be acceptable to those who just started playing 2 or 3 years ago as they are used to it, but I assure you it was not always like this and it was much funner when pvp was less evolved and did not include as many lightning wand syncs. "back in my day," (not really as I'm not that old of a vet) good heals trumped a good sync.

I think what I'm trying to say is this: slow down mounts, give lightning wands random delay damage and force people to stay onscreen and heal. You will see how much funner pvp is and who the better players really are!

I am not talking about off screening I am merely saying get to the back of the group so you are no longer the closest target. When most people call drops its usually on the closest target so even if everybody's reflect is broke you can usually tell who is being synced on and especially when most people start off by calling on the caller. If anybody want's to challenge our healing ability's we will get in the pits and heal any sync thrown at us :)