UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

L O L

Blacula

Knight
Re: L O L

gans;737016 said:
black you still have laggy ?
I still have no internet, I'm visiting people tonight. In the meantime, work on your mage skillz, so that a proper duel will be interesting and worthy of RPV when I get back :)

Blacula

Knight

Yeah Gans, I had a +5 stat on Clayton forever (with 100 hp lol), then I decided to finish him :)

gans

Wanderer

Blacula;737043 said:
Yeah Gans, I had a +5 stat on Clayton forever (with 100 hp lol), then I decided to finish him :)
its was be +25 cause i already have +20 and i take one of +25 last night so....... its just +5 :(

Blacula

Knight

gans;737049 said:
its was be +25 cause i already have +20 and i take one of +25 last night so....... its just +5 :(
If I had eaten a +25 instead of a +20 I'd put it into dex lewl.

Steven_Greer

Sorceror

I have a dream that all black, foreign loopers, sociopathic basement dwellers, Canadians, rice farmers, cripples, virgin nerds, women, caring persons, decapitated persons can all play together without and hatred towards each other.

oh wait, then what would we talk about on these boards :|

Steven_Greer;737113 said:
I have a dream that all black, foreign loopers, sociopathic basement dwellers, Canadians, rice farmers, cripples, virgin nerds, women, caring persons, decapitated persons can all play together without and hatred towards each other.

If you can laugh at one group of people you have to be able to laugh at em all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kj9dLksw2p0

and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQZ3mNX2FyY

hugoboss

Sorceror

what of the antipodeans?? and the south americans?? ..let us not forget those at the arse-end of the world... :rolleyes:

Seer

Wanderer

this would be boring.... and what would we do in fel then?