UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Lack of PvP-related events as of late

Lack of PvP-related events as of late

You could find a pvp tourney at least once per day earlier this year. GM Mika used to put them on quite often. You're lucky if you can find one per week if not per month right now. The administration of this shard seriously needs to start focusing more on keeping what they've got (i.e. veteran players) as opposed to catering to the newer ones. This game is getting older by the day.

Consider this a formal request.

WaRgAzM

Knight
Re: Lack of PvP-related events as of late

I was glad to see a ctf tonight, was very fun ^^

I do miss the team vs team though.

i think this post needs to be recognized. im really contemplating on quiting.

uo just isn't fun anymore it's about gate outs,protection zones, and carebear updates

chance21021;1994093 said:
i think this post needs to be recognized. im really contemplating on quiting.

uo just isn't fun anymore it's about gate outs,protection zones, and carebear updates

it was your generation of pvpers that brought shitty field pvp to hybrid, and last time i fought you you hadn't made any change for the better.

it's time to reap what you've sown. now you can stop talking shit to old school pvpers for having left (no, you didn't beat them off the shard) because you're in their shoes now.

Suil Ban;1994104 said:
it was your generation of pvpers that brought shitty field pvp to hybrid, and last time i fought you you hadn't made any change for the better.

it's time to reap what you've sown. now you can stop talking shit to old school pvpers for having left (no, you didn't beat them off the shard) because you're in their shoes now.

lol aren't you the pvper that cant play without cheating?

i don't gate out.

i don't ask for little updates cause im a cry baby who can't adapt. carebear updates are for bad gamers who can only play one style. i can go to any game and be the best. i can go any style and be the best.

old school pvpers were just good when no one else wasn't dont flatter yourself. any guild can come back and i can very easily beast them. it's about your team and the quality's you and your teammates hold playing as a team

and i'm not in their shoes. when there was better guilds then mine. i still faught. ALWAYS. im sure everyone can remember when i was bad. going out in front of del pond to fight a 1v3 and them still having to call in. my guild still fighting fight after fight. while mostly losing them all. it's about playing it and looking for it. i was a motivater i motivated my team to play.

you missed the point. cool cheat accusations, though, and oh so classy--if you can't beat 'em, cry foul.

Suil Ban;1994110 said:
you missed the point. cool cheat accusations, though, and oh so classy--if you can't beat 'em, cry foul.

accusations? you know the truth. i'm done im going to go play a game that has constant action

your trash

Suil Ban;1994110 said:

oh come on why even try to dodge that suil?