UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

lament, best pvper ever

Sirkah

Sorceror
Re: lament, best pvper ever

lament made fun of me when my solo factioner only had 43 faction points. he went on to say how hard it was for him to get 180 pts.

it wasnt 5 mins later when i saw him kill a fresh res SL at the bank, for 2 pts.

a lawyer

Sorceror

Sirkah;2142039 said:
lament made fun of me when my solo factioner only had 43 faction points. he went on to say how hard it was for him to get 180 pts.

it wasnt 5 mins later when i saw him kill a fresh res SL at the bank, for 2 pts.

can u animate your sig or stfu

Sirkah;2142039 said:

I assure you, If you have more points you're a nerd who plays too much and he hardly ever plays. If you have less your a nerd who plays too much and he still has more points...

Atleast that's what he'd like you to believe.

Shinigami-Sama

Sorceror

Dany Mortal;2142043 said:
I assure you, If you have more points you're a nerd who plays too much and he hardly ever plays. If you have less your a nerd who plays too much and he still has more points...

Atleast that's what he'd like you to believe.

So basicly with this logic , no matter what you gonna do ...

Lament

Knight

Raserei;2141939 said:
Ganj4man - Player Details - My UOGamers

I was just informed that Lament is the only player on the top 100 duelists with a losing record.. hahaha, and look at his poker hands, such a high roller.

incase you dont remember... ganjaman was not originally my character...

was an irl friend who liked to alchy duel me a lot, thus the losses.

if you check my main..."lament" the win to loss ratio is 2~1

so rassergay why dont you try talking about things you actually know something about... i know thats not much.... and its hard for you to keep your ugly mouth shut, but just try okay?

honestly how much of a faggot nerd is this raserei kid?
he just goes around spouting his mouth about shit he knows nothing about.
like it matters.....
setting himself up to be made a fool of and then running to try and get his little buttlings to back him up.....

i dont even play this game much but i have done nothing but shit on you, which probably explains your childish grudge.

the only time i think you beat me was when i was drunk and i lost something like 20 duels in a row just being dumb.

which you sure took advantage of...

and bro i think i remember you losing an account waged duel to me??
yea..
in front of a crowd of like 20 people???
yea...

yea scrub, so lets learn to keep our mouth shut maybe then you wont get pimp slapped to the ground every time you try and step 2 me

i mean shit i dont even see you bro, yet you maintain this childish little grudge
but having shit on you and embarrassed you so many times... i can understand your feelings

and i know youre mad that im better than you at everything and my life shits all over the scrubbly-fugly thing you call an existence.
but just try to get used to it and quit blaming me for your faults

im the best,
always have been
and i probably always will be

bout time you got used to it and quit the whining.

Lament

Knight

and I love how desperate you were after that loss....

you waited a few hours and then photoshopped a screenshot to make it look like you had no regs....

when you had just been talking shit on the previous dump..

i think everyone that was there knows what happened...

you got shit on nerd.

Rhadam

Page

im sure he photoshopped a photo you douchebag

UO shitalker calling another player a nerd..... BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

edit: also i would bet that you would get your ass ravaged by any of the best duelers who used to play this server.

edit 2: you look like you can take a dick.

edit 3: eat a dick.

WillyDaSquid

Sorceror

lament u look like an anime character kid

nuff fucking said

ur the only one who thinks ur good

maybe u can get some kids who dont know any better to make a guild or something

Lament

Knight

And to everyone ridiculing my points...

ive heard it all...

people say i farm
people say i reskill
people have to try and make up shit in their heads to try and make it seem like im not as good as i am

they need a way to invalidate their own stupidity after i outsmart them.

i dont play much. but on ganj4man all i do is solo.
and i find lot of good 1v1s out there [you just need high level faction tracking]

im oldschool
im one of the original alchy mages in all of UO
and ill always play here however infrequent it may be.

i constantly go up against good alchy mages worth 1 maybe 2 points risking my 300, just to have a good fight....

you can ask all the big soloists out there

sooo. to ridicule and make up stories about one of the best pvpers and soloists to ever grace the shard is just really childish and shows a high level of insecurity....

i look down on those and i think everyone that grats me and is cool with me realizes the haters are just people ive shit on or embarrassed along the way.

Shinigami-Sama

Sorceror

Wow ! that was totaly Unexpected !

the rivality Lament/Raserei continue !

COME ON GUYS !

*hide in a corner*

Lament

Knight

WillyDaSquid;2142086 said:
lament u look like an anime character kid

nuff fucking said

ur the only one who thinks ur good

maybe u can get some kids who dont know any better to make a guild or something

so basically youre saying im A LOT better looking than you right?

yup. thanks nerd. get a life

Lament;2142087 said:
And to everyone ridiculing my points...

ive heard it all...

people say i farm
people say i reskill
people have to try and make up shit in their heads to try and make it seem like im not as good as i am

they need a way to invalidate their own stupidity after i outsmart them.

i dont play much. but on ganj4man all i do is solo.
and i find lot of good 1v1s out their [you just need high level faction tracking]

im oldschool
im one of the original alchy mages in all of UO
and ill always play here however infrequent it may be.

i constantly go up against good alchy mages worth 1 maybe 2 points risking my 300, just to have a good fight....

you can ask all the big soloists out there

sooo. to ridicule and make up stories about one of the best pvpers and soloists to ever grace the shard is just really childish and shows a high level of insecurity....

i look down on those and i think everyone that grats me and is cool with me realizes they are just haters who ive shit on or embarrassed along the way.

sorry wut

Lament

Knight

Who can find the one where that troll made me look like vegeta?

now that was good.

Rhadam;2142098 said:
lament... i wanna suck on your big gamer cock! PLLLLLLLEAAASSE

you and 99% rest of the world.

get in line hoe

WillyDaSquid

Sorceror

Lament;2142092 said:
so basically youre saying im A LOT better looking than you right?

yup. thanks nerd. get a life

its hard to know whether to take u seriously because i honestly dont think u believe the things u say lol

dany ROFL

Sprint-

Wanderer

good times lament, good times. nice to see the one picture that you killed me in from a long time ago where you killed me 1v1 after I just killed your partner 1v2 and ran out of regs (that was supposedly for accounts) :) glad you didn't delete it

you still suck and sorry for the short response, but I'm not going to write a 3 page essay on why I think I'm better than you, like you did