UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Last Night's Fights

Reximus

Page
So, you're claiming people going to bed at 3 a.m is a rage log. That's an interesting thought. Care to share more of these sensefull thoughts?

They/you were there at lvl1 -> lvl4, but couldn't hang around 20 more minutes for boss to pop? obviously knew couldn't win/rage log.

zulu2401

Squire
Rage log or not you failed your mission. So let's make up some shit like your 'goal' was to cause chaos. We win you lose bye bye gfy.

zulu2401

Squire
Most of us have jobs. Which means we work for a living. Not living in moms fuckin basement checking spawns every five minutes. So yes a spawn at 3 am happens a lot because its way past Hz's bedtime.

zulu2401

Squire
Sooo tonight
we fought
You died
We logged
Must mean you win?
You did what? Say again? Cuz shit happened differently. You got wiped. We came back. Kept killing you in a fair fight until you called for help. You killed two of us. We went to restock. You all vanished.

zulu2401

Squire
Past your bedtime I see. I can only imagine what the Skype chat looks like. GUYS ITS NOT FAIR WE HAVE EVEN NUMBERS THEY WIPED US HURRY HURRY

Kurupted

Squire
Movies typically have the protagonist come out victorious. It is only natural for wins to be featured. However, I have recorded 68 fights since VD came about and every one was an overwhelming success. I will consider uploading a loss should one ever occur.

helm of spirituality

Last edited: