UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[Leg, alize teh Pl, ant]

Legalize teh Plant?

• Legalize teh Plant?

Votes: 13 65.0%
  • Dont Legalize teh Plant?

Votes: 7 35.0%

• Total voters
[Leg, alize teh Pl, ant]

Always recruiting. Guild for the legalization of the weed farming skill in Britania.

haha. yes yes... rooole play

Rambone

You've been ramb0ned
Re: [Leg, alize teh Pl, ant]

This is the kind of shit that gives us a bad name, shortie.

Ey gimmie a break I was half drunk last night when I made this thread. lol. Weed dont make you stupid, alcohol does.

Trever

Wanderer

LEGALIZE IT! Alchohol kills brain cells and wreaks havok with your liver. All weed does is give you the munches. Oh, and BOTH reduce your reaction time, so don't point that out as just a weed thing. I love how everyones fine with drinking themselves stupid but when it comes to weed, "eww no, your evil, ahhh!"

Morons.

Addicted

Disciple

Trever said:
LEGALIZE IT! Alchohol kills brain cells and wreaks havok with your liver. All weed does is give you the munches. Oh, and BOTH reduce your reaction time, so don't point that out as just a weed thing. I love how everyones fine with drinking themselves stupid but when it comes to weed, "eww no, your evil, ahhh!"

Morons.

The guild isn't about alchohol, it's about weed. Smoking weed is just stupid. Grow up.

Rambone

You've been ramb0ned

Addicted said:
Smoking weed is just stupid. Grow up.

maybe it's the lack of italics or oversized lettering, but I can't tell -- are you serious?

Luckyteach

Wanderer

Trever said:
I love how everyones fine with drinking themselves stupid but when it comes to weed, "eww no, your evil, ahhh!"

Morons.

You should probably learn that "You're" and "Your" mean two different things before you go around calling people morons.

Rambone

You've been ramb0ned

There's nothing wrong with smoking pot until it begins to effect other things in your life; i.e. a guild that revolves around marijuana where you carry a bag of nightshade. Thats the kind of shit that makes other people think 'fucking stoners'.

blah blah blah blah blah. My guild aint even like that i its jus me and i go around warring and pwning everybody. WAR ME!!! GUILD NAME::: Legalize teh Plant