UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Legendary Paladins of Sosaria (LPS)

Re: Legendary Paladins of Sosaria (LPS)

Altra;1892522 said:
good luck with this :)

We dont need luck. We enjoy playing our chars. If anyone wishes to join us they can if not oh well. This is hybrid and too many players/guilds/staff have lost the feel for hybrids nature. Its a dog eat dog shard, very cut throat. You are either in or you are out. There is no exception for rpers.

John McGail

Sorceror

vortexuk;1892489 said:
Is this Guild still active or what?

Hope all the vets are ok!

Hey vortex! AIM me sometime eh!
Yes we're still active, as Heracles has mentioned, though we aren't as active as we could be.
RP is at a real slow point right now and I don't see it picking up in the future.

If anyone is interested in joining LPS, just AIM either myself or Heracles. We're usually online every day, and most of the time at night.

Aarben

Squire

Hello dear fellows,

I have been playing local UO sphere servers since 2000 and really bothered with those ones cause of damn profile of the players. There were many abusers and anti-Rpers and it's really enough!!!

I love to live my chars and during the past few days I was making research for a good server and rp guild. Then I found myself here. :)

As an appropriate start, I should have reviewed the forums and it is very nice to see that here you can RP guild forums. I would love to join you but first of all I would like to raise some questions for your attentions.

* Hybrid is as its name meaning an hybrid shard and including some sistems from RunUO. I have no information about RUNuo and therefore your assistance would be highly appreciated. I would like to create a char but I am not sure of the effective skills. Please provide me step by step guide for creating a paladin char.

* Is there any academy for the beginners? I already got some basic information about paladins and their life style but in any case I would love to read more about them. I need this for an accurate rp performance.

* It would be great if you can share some tips with me to be a strong paladin. How do I train and raise my skills? As you see, I am just a beginner here and need detailed information. Don't worry, I used to play UO for many years and I swear that I will adept those stuff in a very closer period.

Look forward to hearing from you soon.
Yours faithfully,
Aarben - Tamer (Nothing related taming, it's my name lol)

.Joshua.

Wanderer

AIM: joshuacranfill I'll try to answer any questions you've got. Or use the questions forum. I got a lot of help there when I first joined.

Aarben;1898262 said:
Will anyone assist me? Come on please...

To tell you the truth I didn't read all of your post and that is why i have not answered you.

If you would like to join LPS please let me know. If you need info about paladins and what they are i would suggest google for some research.