UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Lets have some more fun!

KickerofAssets

Sorceror
If nothing else, perhaps enough people chiding the coming generations of internet users, some may be able to chide the next there after regarding english proper. :)

(now find my inaccuracies ;))

lukin69

Knight
You guys are retarded. We did two harrys in a row, in the most ridiculous of locations, right at the entrances of the dungeons. No choke points, nothing. China gave us a good fight and actually took the first harry from us. Way to go china! But yeh, dont be stupid.

el pepino

Sorceror

lukin69

Knight
Yeh i honestly dont get it, when we DONT log in and do stuff like this, you all complain. When we DO log in and do stuff like this, you all complain. Idiots :)

Its honestly coming off with the mad stink of jealousy. Get out with your massive zerg guild and do something.

I can just put whatever retarded shit i want in here and make people believe that they are some sort of accurate quotes. Really im just a bitter nerd who socializes over the internet alot better than i can in real life, and when someone presents an opinion that isnt of my liking, i will smash it down, especially when it concerns what i do for the shard "As a service"

.............. :cool:

pfft. In b4 Bitter nerd. In b4 neckbeard. In b4 YOPO

el pepino

Sorceror
I took your sarcastic satire of our ridiculous nerd quotes seriously and responded with a lengthy overly witty reply just to show you how much I still truly care.... I even wove in a bunch of other things I'm angry and bitter towards you about that had nothing to do with this post... Again just sharing my emotions towards you...

Poor little buddy.... I just don't feel the same way about you. It's not you, it's me... Sorry.
*pats on head* :cool: