UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Lets show to our GM that we dont need Trammel!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem, is not trammy.
the problem is that the player base is too small to populate both places. as it is on OSI.

So stop whiining about it. Or join OSI, or is it too 1337 for ya.

Quoth

Wanderer
The problem, when the Trammel/Felluca facet-split was first introduced on OSI, was not a small playerbase either.
The problem was, that not enough players were willing to put up with the bulliers in the non-consentual pvp-facet, and as a result Trammel was more or less over-populated, while a minority decided to stay in Felucca.

Felucca had been delivered the deathblow right then and there, and not even baiting, like the introduction of the Felucca-only dungeon Khaldun with it's new treasures and monsters, would help revive it.

The end.

(I stopped playing OSI way before these new Powerscrolls were introduced, but I can only guess (since they only drop in Felluca) that it's another futile attempt at forcing the population back to Felucca.)

I used to make a killing on my vendor in Tram from Fel, like the good old regents and wood etc, prices were half that in Tram, ofcourses the resources were double and Skill gain was doubled as well, so I used to play there and vend in Tram LOL great days.

Fel is a dead stick, people who enjoy playing here, pop into Fel from time to time, for as stated PS etc but most will stay in Tram for fun and frollicks :)

Rogueci5 said:
I used to make a killing on my vendor in Tram from Fel, like the good old regents and wood etc, prices were half that in Tram, ofcourses the resources were double and Skill gain was doubled as well, so I used to play there and vend in Tram LOL great days.

Fel is a dead stick, people who enjoy playing here, pop into Fel from time to time, for as stated PS etc but most will stay in Tram for fun and frollicks :)

hehe, "frolicks"

(maybe is time to lock the post...since alls been said, and most ppl are for trammel =P )

pavlus_great

Wanderer
Hail to Trammel!
There are many shard without Trammel out there. And I think that the player base is never small enough for all facets. When someone wants to do something in a group, he will find a way to do so. Small "population" (by small I mean for example 20 - my previous shard) affects only two things. PvP and economy. 200 avarage online is enough for both. But could be more, that is true :#))

psz

Administrator
OSI has Trammel, thus WE have Trammel.

I am a Trammie. Got a problem with it? Tough.

This thread is too old and too silly.

Status
Not open for further replies.