UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Lich Lord Room

zulu2401

Squire
I agree am uneducated. My spelling and grammar sucks ass. My pvp skills are soooo under par compared to you. Yet I don't need to get drunk every night and chase those nasty nightmares like you. I don't need to come on a shard and make 1000 post of how bad it is while I logged in everyday and refuse to let go and move on. Zulu we all get it. You are so broken in real life and now you are so lost in this game that you mix your emotion. It's ok Zulu maybe one day you will get the real help you need irl and won't need a game to release all this anger you have built over the last few years. You know what am talking about. You know all these though that keeps scrolling behind your mind. Just do it zulu its ok zulu just listen to them.
I am far from broken IRL. I make more a month than you make a year, I have a wonderful whom I only beat on Tuesdays. I am in great physical and mental health. I cut down and drag shit bigger than you on a daily basis. I also find joy and amusement in trolling less educated morons such as yourself while I'm at work and at home. So an attack on my personal life has zero effect on me. However, my comments about retards like you affect your keyboard about as much as you lifting your pudgy little fingers to type some ignorant shit on forums does while it screams for help because we all know that is your daily calorie burn right there. You are right, I love my alchohol though and as long as it's legal, I'll continue to partake in the joys of adulthood while you snuggle with your tube sock and Pamela Anderson DVD at night in momma's basement.

I am far from broken IRL. I make more a month than you make a year, I have a wonderful whom I only beat on Tuesdays. I am in great physical and mental health. I cut down and drag shit bigger than you on a daily basis. I also find joy and amusement in trolling less educated morons such as yourself while I'm at work and at home. So an attack on my personal life has zero effect on me. However, my comments about retards like you affect your keyboard about as much as you lifting your pudgy little fingers to type some ignorant shit on forums does while it screams for help because we all know that is your daily calorie burn right there. You are right, I love my alchohol though and as long as it's legal, I'll continue to partake in the joys of adulthood while you snuggle with your tube sock and Pamela Anderson DVD at night in momma's basement.
Almost every line of this reply was confirming that you have serious issues with emotional maturity. I'm glad your mental and physical health are fine though.