UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

List-> changes you've noticed on hybrid since the update:

Faction vendors now sell small ignots now instead of large ones and are at 11gp a piece. When smelted you only get 1 ignot per 1 ore making ignots at 11 gp a piece buying off faction vendors at -30, that is.

I just lost A LOT of money from this and was told by gm there was nothing that could be done. Just to clear things up, ignots can only be sold at 8 gp on player vendors ... that is only making 2 gp profit per ignot. Now with this new change. I will be losing 4gp per ignot and apparently there is nothing that can be done for me?

Faction vendors now sell small ignots now instead of large ones and are at 11gp a piece. When smelted you only get 1 ignot per 1 ore making ignots at 11 gp a piece buying off faction vendors at -30, that is.

I just lost A LOT of money from this and was told by gm there was nothing that could be done. Just to clear things up, ignots can only be sold at 8 gp on player vendors ... that is only making 2 gp profit per ignot. Now with this new change. I will be losing 4gp per ignot and apparently there is nothing that can be done for me?

so basicly faction vendors are useless. and get ready for the afk miners again.

kdivers

Knight
ingots are excessively cheap because of that. It made mining for iron not even worth the time. Like, when I would mine, I would leave all the iron on the ground because i could just buy for 11gp each...

sqbox

Sorceror
Looks like loot table is bit different. got some unidentifed shepherds crook and unidentifed skinning knife from some mobs.

How did you lose money?

Because large ignots are usually 11 gp on faction vendors... When you smelt them, they double... Small ignots do not double.. I just bought almost 40k worth of ore thinking it was the regular faction vendor ore. and I smelted it only to get 40k ignots. It should of been 80k ignots. But the price is still 11gp. Small ore is not supposed to be 11gp when buying off faction vendors at -30 ... I can only sell ignots to players on my vendor for 8 gp... and I just bought them for 11. do you see the problem? I lost a good chunk of change and apparently from what I am told , nothing can be done about me getting my money back. They said they'd talk to Mark about the prices/changing the prices but I wont be able to get what I lost back.

Paracelsus

Sorceror
ingots are excessively cheap because of that. It made mining for iron not even worth the time. Like, when I would mine, I would leave all the iron on the ground because i could just buy for 11gp each...

I will not leave even 1 gp on the ground. If you leave it, let me know. I will pick them up. :p

Because large ignots are usually 11 gp on faction vendors... When you smelt them, they double... Small ignots do not double.. I just bought almost 40k worth of ore thinking it was the regular faction vendor ore. and I smelted it only to get 40k ignots. It should of been 80k ignots. But the price is still 11gp. Small ore is not supposed to be 11gp when buying off faction vendors at -30 ... I can only sell ignots to players on my vendor for 8 gp... and I just bought them for 11. do you see the problem? I lost a good chunk of change and apparently from what I am told , nothing can be done about me getting my money back. They said they'd talk to Mark about the prices/changing the prices but I wont be able to get what I lost back.
Yeah they are supposed to be cheaper, or at least thats how it was on demise but recently on there they took away the small ones off faction vendors and just made all large

Paracelsus

Sorceror
Monsters reveal.. Different gold amount. Different loot. (skele mages drop wands, just not as often) It seems like their is a better balance so far. Also the orc chests are insane now. Like every 5 minutes respawning. Less loot in them, but faster spawn = More PvP around them perhaps?
Eager to login and try it out. But, I can only do it tomorrow. :(

Yeah they are supposed to be cheaper, or at least thats how it was on demise but recently on there they took away the small ones off faction vendors and just made all large
that is the complete opposite of what they did here. they took off large and put on small but left prices the same. i am pretty sure that they didn't mean to leave prices at 11 gp per for small ignot.

Uomvp

Knight
I heard they messed around with the mares? They can cast just about any spell. Unsure if this is true or not.

Damn't

Sorceror
Regular earth eles have 5 small ore and 300-375 gp. Also note that even the lesser mobs drop magic items. Also places where you might not have farmed in the past due to some lesser creature spawn being beside the "higher gp creatures" now drop more $$ for your troubles. If bone skeles spawned quicker i'd hit them up more. Also they only drop 1 bone now. Ettins also around 300-375 gp. Increased creature speed on certain mobs. Go to deceit and see the undine skele run, it's impressive. If I was not on a mount it'd almost be challenging. Seems like less lag right now to.

sqbox

Sorceror
I just noticed they "changed" cutting hide outside your backpack again cheers. And maybe they can look at the "bug" with bod books (getting 1 item count increase every 5 bod you add to the book).

Dexter420

Sorceror
I heard they messed around with the mares? They can cast just about any spell. Unsure if this is true or not.
YES I HOPE SO. Finally tamers here can deal with their damn pets invising themselves. I like the repair service contracts addition

Damn't

Sorceror
Ore eles only give 2 ore each now VS the 25 they use to. Haven't killed a Val or verite one yet though, but all the other colors so far = 2. :(