UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Logging into my accounts from my work computer

Proudmoore

Wanderer
Logging into my accounts from my work computer

How is this possible? I have my accounts created and used at home primarily, but would like to macro etc in the daytime at work on another computer/IP. Is it possible to log into my accounts from different computers? If so, how?

Thanks

Addicted

Disciple
Re: Logging into my accounts from my work computer

If it were me, and I was just macroing, I would just login to my home pc remotely and setup and start/stop macros. This is kinda limited, but would work just fine for macroing.

I use to do that to play WoW while I was at school.

Proudmoore

Wanderer

Addicted;2045664 said:
If it were me, and I was just macroing, I would just login to my home pc remotely and setup and start/stop macros. This is kinda limited, but would work just fine for macroing.

Are you saying its not possible?

Addicted

Disciple

You could login from your work pc, you just have to install uo and razor.

Proudmoore

Wanderer

Addicted;2045680 said:
You could login from your work pc, you just have to install uo and razor.

I did, but when I try to log in, I get an error msg saying Invalid user/pw etc. On one of my accounts I can get in, but none of my chars are there.

Proudmoore;2045686 said:
I did, but when I try to log in, I get an error msg saying Invalid user/pw etc. On one of my accounts I can get in, but none of my chars are there.

do u currently have another char logged in on ur home pc, while trying to log on with a different char on the same account? i hope that made sense. anyways, if so it might give u that message.

Proudmoore

Wanderer

Diamond's Inc.;2045927 said:
do u currently have another char logged in on ur home pc, while trying to log on with a different char on the same account? i hope that made sense. anyways, if so it might give u that message.

Nope. I also installed UO on my buddies comp last night and tried to log into my accs and same messsage. It's got to be an IP thing, I just need to figure out how to "allow" access to my accs from certain IP addresses...does that make sense? Anybody know how to do this? Your help is much appreciated

Make sure you have the hybrid server selected on the razor welcome screen, razor defaults to osi servers when you first install it.

character

Wanderer

Addicted;2045664 said:

teamviewer FTW

character

Wanderer

Proudmoore;2046008 said:
Nope. I also installed UO on my buddies comp last night and tried to log into my accs and same messsage. It's got to be an IP thing, I just need to figure out how to "allow" access to my accs from certain IP addresses...does that make sense? Anybody know how to do this? Your help is much appreciated

you are doing something wrong. uogamers doesnt restrict who can log in your account. if you have the psw you can log in.

one question what does it say when you try to log in. invalid psw or no account? you prolly are logging into ea games or something. or trying to. select hybird.

character

Wanderer

Proudmoore;2045686 said:

lol you have the wrong shard selected. im 100 percent sure.

character

Wanderer

Diamond's Inc.;2045927 said:

wrong. it will say you have a char currently logged in. it wont say invalid psw/username unless its an invalid psw/username its very simple.

you may be finding that your companys firewall is blocking the connection to the shard.

character

Wanderer

Proudmoore;2045686 said:

hes doing something wrong by himself. it has to be the server ip.

if it was firewall blocked it would say cannot connect. ( i know from experience lol )

what your doing i bet is logging into a divinity. and it is creating an account for you therefore no chars but the same account info.

make sure you click hybird for your server ip.

if all else fails just use teamviewer. it works like a charm. i fix peoples computers that are 100s of miles away with it.

SHH ITS NOT ME

Sorceror

yeah thats all i do is team view my home pc and set and check my macros while not at home not that i am addicted to uo or anything lmao