UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

LOL PvPers who use pets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucifall

Knight
Re: LOL PvPers who use pets

Shifty Da Clown;531905 said:
wtf lol
its never been this bad
loli just got ganked by 2 hiryus lol
not players there birds lol

It has been like this for a long ass time, bro.

Phelon

Knight

I see what you did thur :) We can make pvp better as a community. Actually, we NEED to because it's a small community. Message me on aim as Phelon76 or PM me your vent info. I have some ideas.

Well, I currently have been playing my tamer mage more often because my smith (whom my two main pvp'ers are on that account) is filling 4,500 resets. :)

bennyw33d

Squire

wtf lol
its never been this bad
loli just got ganked by 2 hiryus lol
not players there birds lol

LOL poor tamers, I wish to meet one of them in fel, with "big birds" . x2 fs and I takes his bird on my boat to sail around the world.

Unless is YOU attacked the tamer first, then boom-boom- bolla-bolla and Tamer did what he had to do for survive :D:D:D

SirSotam

Sorceror

wait a second (AHAHAAHAHAH) ok, this trheat is hillarious .... Shifty da clown aka training dummy to hiruys... I lol'd so much

gugutz

Knight

Shifty Da Clown;532026 said:
lol im blue i dont need to hide in a house

Funny thing to say, since yesterday you spent most of your time inside Pay's house throwing your verbal diarrhea on everybody there.

gugutz;532126 said:
Funny thing to say, since yesterday you spent most of your time inside Pay's house throwing your verbal diarrhea on everybody there.

A blue...hiding in a house fomr what....Other blues?
no dude

D-Nox

Knight

Shifty Da Clown;532293 said:
A blue...hiding in a house fomr what....Other blues?
no dude

Pay does hide a lot.
So do you.
Im not sure what do you guys hide from... maybe fel is too scary for you.

PS. Next time send Yoink to steal tamers bolas before you step close to a hyriu. It will be the first time he will make his thief worth.

Lucifall

Knight

D-Nox;532311 said:
Pay does hide a lot.
So do you.
Im not sure what do you guys hide from... maybe fel is too scary for you.

PS. Next time send Yoink to steal tamers bolas before you step close to a hyriu. It will be the first time he will make his thief worth.

He's too afraid of Sauce's sexyness.

D-Nox

Knight

Lucifall;532365 said:
He's too afraid of Sauce's sexyness.

And this cant be stolen by Yoink.
Ops, forgot that he only steals bandies and bolas. He will get rich in the year of 2345.

Status
Not open for further replies.