UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

lol, @ rythym...?

uonewb

Page
rhythm-1.png and then calls in mickey and nick. while using his bola tamer then says ez mode.. cute... real cute. stick to out numbering folks! how many g heal charges did you use bro? 4?

crikey

Sorceror
you must not be talking to me noob. i woulda already bola'd ebolted your mount and for damsure not dyed befor my team came.
uonewb using a mount now?!

:eek:

I see he was using a horse! That is a step up from his eternal ethy!

almost there.......

uonewb you better start riding a beeeytle, or Rhythm is gonna rekk your mounnt fure sure

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
SAYS THE GUY THAT RUNS FROM ME NONSTOP! EVEN TRIXY WAS LAUGHING AT YOU!

RUN ITS MICKEYYYYY

uonewb

Page
no screenshots from when you killed me yesterday of all my wands huh? yeah that's what i fucking thought lmfao, dumb fuck. stay off the field when im on

-rhythm-

Sorceror
dylan, so you saying you didn't die 1v1 prior to u getting on ur bola tamer lol and calling in 2 others to help you take down the boss?
thats exactly what im saying, i havnt played UO in almost a month mayb more i've moved onto a better game with more population.
Theres a good chance someone stole my name.
if anyones intrested they can skype me whether we have beef or not, its a new game im glad to bring some uo players over n make a god like team.
theres 5v5s setups were u cant get ganked, or if u like the big fights u can do 20-20s, the biggest fight i've seen so far was 150-150.
the 5v5/20v20s u can only bring those numbers, but open world you can bring as many as you want. most people dont roll more then 9 tho, the 150v150s were cordinated between guilds.