UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Looking 4 old friends & guild mates... Selk Painbringer

p.s. this guy scammed me at a 300m deal :D

some players here know the details

UOnoobs, first off anyone that knows me (Seems you dont) know's Im HIGHLY against scamming. I feel to have something you must work and earn it. Secondly, if you were scammed by anyone for 300m, wouldnt that be your error?
Thirdly, you were NOT scammed. You got the 3 homes you paid for. We went over this and over this, my flight plans out of the country were changed. I waesnt there to transfer the home. When I got to the next country (Philippines) we didnt get internet for a few months after we arrived, not to mention our stay there was to be short anyways.

When I got back to the united states and tried to explain to you, not only did you insult me (repeatedly) but seem's you were spreading such while I was gone. So I no longer have any desire to deal with you, perhaps if you matured a tad more we could have completed that deal.

I know both of you pretty well. Both are actually a few of the guys i have alot of respect for. I feel like you guys might have had a shit moment that just escalated in the wrong way. i know when i was selling those island houses to selk we had a bitch coordinating the sale because of the time differences, work, rl issues and what not. it took me about 2 months for him to actually get the 2 i had from me. i know noobs is just like me and big on not doing business with people who shit on him and i know it has slapped me a few times when i really wanted something.

sometimes its best to let it go.

maybe its time to heed my own words.

Sorry for being a dick to you xsist. just felt like i got fucked by someone i trusted. ill learn my lesson and communicate with the correct person next time. just figured a public apology might mean a little more to ya.

Mad Dog West

Traveler
I know both of you pretty well. Both are actually a few of the guys i have alot of respect for. I feel like you guys might have had a shit moment that just escalated in the wrong way. i know when i was selling those island houses to selk we had a bitch coordinating the sale because of the time differences, work, rl issues and what not. it took me about 2 months for him to actually get the 2 i had from me. i know noobs is just like me and big on not doing business with people who shit on him and i know it has slapped me a few times when i really wanted something.

sometimes its best to let it go.

maybe its time to heed my own words.

Sorry for being a dick to you xsist. just felt like i got fucked by someone i trusted. ill learn my lesson and communicate with the correct person next time. just figured a public apology might mean a little more to ya.

Ummm wondering whom I know you as. I knew a Black Sheep once, that was LONG on on OSI Sonoma. Perhaps I know you as another character? As for me and UO Noobs, yeah nothing was intentional. I was just a bit overwhelmed at the time, but I did explain that. Within a few months I had moved to 2 different countrys.

Im not sure what other characters you could know me as. Maybe I am mistaken but i surely thought you were El Mezzordeamon. I owned 2 out of the 4 island houses you bought if you are the person im thinking of. I also never played sonoma so it couldnt be me from there.

Yeah I also have a character named El Mezzordeamon, and yeah I bought the 2 island homes from you...

i was hoping i was not forgotten so quickly. you were in the process of teaching me the poker ways last we talked. i think you were moving around or doing some traveling though.