UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Looking for a guild OR Recruiting to Kill On Sight

Athres

Sorceror
Hello.

I came back to the shard 2-3 weeks ago and till now I've ran all alone.. Last time I played here was like 2009. I'm a social player from Europe, Finland. I'm a red who loves to pvp. I mainly solo pk in dungeons but looking for a team with who to pvp at brit etc. I also do PVM. I have my own guild named Kill On Sight (KOS) and if people is interested to join my guild I'll gladly recruit new people. If you are in a guild that does the things I mentioned above and don't want to leave your guild & your guild recruits new players, hit me up so we can talk. I'll consider joining an active guild that does the things I mentioned above :) You can find me from skype: Athrez

YewGuards

Sorceror
There are plenty of pk guilds here and I'm sure someone will contact you. If you want to park your PvMer in a PvM guild, send me a pm.