UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Looking for a Guild!!

forever_tru

Sorceror
Looking for a Guild!!

I am looking for a idoc guild that has alot of members!! That doesnt cheat you out of it or any of that bs. You can aim me at forevertru23

Orgazmo

Knight
Re: Looking for a Guild!!

I think shes pretty I dunno why you hate her so much....
Shes always sweet to me....
And actually i think its cuz forever_tru is old friend with Animal Man....
But hes in spain so i can rarely thank him...

Formater

Knight

Zagar230;1858485 said:
i dont like fat people :/

You need to get one of those anti-glare screens. Might help you not see your reflection. Come to think of it that would cut your post count in um dunno at least half ?!;)

Zagar230;1858589 said:
:p to bad flate screen don't ahve reflections :p and ur still fat

She might be fat, but at least she's more intelligent than you.

And it's a helluva lot easier to get on a tread mill and eat healthy than it is to cultivate your mind, and not be a tool like yourself.

Making fun of people's appearances is a great scapegoat for the intellectually-challenged.

Formater

Knight

Bobby McPrescott;1858600 said:
She might be fat, but at least she's more intelligent to you.

And it's a helluva lot easier to get on a tread mill and eat healthy than it is to cultivate your mind, and not be a tool like yourself.

Making fun of people's appearances is a great scapegoat for the intellectually-challenged.

+ rep

amish_ned

Sorceror

Bobby McPrescott;1858600 said:
She might be fat, but at least she's more intelligent than you.

nice +2