UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Looking for a Guild!!

Re: Looking for a Guild!!

Zagar230;1858728 said:
wrong. im not a whale...cmon now...u and bunny are fucking over the 200+ range..

Enjoy being a virgin for the rest of your life. You lack social skills, you're not intelligent, and you're ugly (inside and out): you literally have nothing going for you.

You're pathetic.

And I don't even like Reign Flame (not to say I dislike her, I just don't know her), you're just being an asshole for no reason whatsoever.

Orgazmo

Knight

Bobby McPrescott;1858773 said:
Enjoy being a virgin for the rest of your life. You lack social skills, you're not intelligent, and you're ugly (inside and out): you literally have nothing going for you.

You're pathetic.

And I don't even like Reign Flame (not to say I dislike her, I just don't know her), you're just being an asshole for no reason whatsoever.

x2

Wow. I'm good at flaming Zagar when I'm drunk (I don't remember posting that last night, fyi).

38 mins. after last call and I can still cut his already virtually non-existant [e peen down to size.

Bobby McPrescott;1858773 said:

You're pathetic.

Bobby, since you're only 21 and may not have already figured this out, Mr. Zaggat or whatever is trolling. By posting something like what I've quoted, you do nothing but encourage further attacks and shit postings by him.

Amazing Hector;1858996 said:
Bobby, since you're only 21 and may not have already figured this out, Mr. Zaggat or whatever is trolling. By posting something like what I've quoted, you do nothing but encourage further attacks and shit postings by him.

Actually, I've been here since Zagar started playing, although he may think he's trolling, he's not. He's simply not smart enough, he makes himself appear idiotic in his attempts at humor. Me, and other posters, have witnessed this on and off for years.

Since your join date is only 2007, you may not have figured this out.

Thanks for trying to enlighten me, though.