UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Looking for a guild

Habib -S-

Squire
Used to play in some PK and PVP guilds on Chessy back in the day. Very rusty, just started back here, looking to play with some people for fun, pvp and pvm, or whatever else, nothing too serious, hit me up...pm me on here...

crikey

Sorceror
UO is serious biz Habib. It's not all fun games and sunshine like like your job at the bazaar in Bagdad Habib. I am willing to accept you to the most illustrious of guilds. You must be DEADLY SERIOUS!

I require however, that you play a minimum of 50-70 hours of UO a week with a duel ranking in the top 10. If this is impossible, you may casually PVM in my guild, for the cheap donation fee of all Gheal wands, Lightning wands, undine/lunar armor, and supreme vanquishing weapons gathered to our warchest.

When you are ready to go Jihad against the enemies of UO, PM me.

Love Crikey

amtothepm

Knight
UO is serious biz Habib. It's not all fun games and sunshine like like your job at the bazaar in Bagdad Habib. I am willing to accept you to the most illustrious of guilds. You must be DEADLY SERIOUS!

I require however, that you play a minimum of 50-70 hours of UO a week with a duel ranking in the top 10. If this is impossible, you may casually PVM in my guild, for the cheap donation fee of all Gheal wands, Lightning wands, undine/lunar armor, and supreme vanquishing weapons gathered to our warchest.

When you are ready to go Jihad against the enemies of UO, PM me.

Love Crikey
Lmao.