UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Looking for a job

kobra89pl

Sorceror
Guard at bruckingham place
Pet food tester
Armpit sniffer
Manure inspector
Human sewer pipe cleaner
Road kill remover
Mosquito researcher
Animal sperm collector
Embalmer
Portable toliet cleaner
Target syabilizer
Telemarketer
Tower technician
Paparazi
Watching the grass grow
Crime scene cleaner
Crocodile trainer
Medical waste disposal

Anthony File

Sorceror

Luke_Smash

Wanderer
easy to make money in usa, especially if you're use to 2 a hour. you have to be 16 y/o for full time, i think. Id recommend anything, its more about showing you are a good worker and spending some time with the company. even at taco bell or mcdonald's, you scrub toilet for some time maybe, but then after 1-2 year you are manager if you work hard and make 12+ an hour even shift leaders make around 10, general managers make around 50k a year which is middle class. To make it past this, you'll need a degree(bachelors or more) or trade skill(carpentry plumbing electrician etc.) to make it even further youll need capital or an idea. To be rich you have to entertain, invent, or invest. Money will come easy if you actually make it here, and keep focused on it. the key is to be a honorable person and spread love. Good luck, bud

If you know how to weld, and you know how to weld good, you will make awesome money.

$30 an hour working as a bingo welder is insane. Only with a 2 year course.

Im going to be taking a class this fall learning how to tig weld.

Ajani

Page
Guard at bruckingham place
Pet food tester
Armpit sniffer
Manure inspector
Human sewer pipe cleaner
Road kill remover
Mosquito researcher
Animal sperm collector
Embalmer
Portable toliet cleaner
Target syabilizer
Telemarketer
Tower technician
Paparazi
Watching the grass grow
Crime scene cleaner
Crocodile trainer
Medical waste disposal
this made me laugh so hard

Ajani

Page
and the honest true is with all the shit you have said about USA if you came here someone would prolly shoot you and not too long ago you were saying you hate England so you should either stay in Poland.

The Priest

Wanderer
Regarding UK, i don't think you will be very welcomed there now, still even after "Brexit" vote, you are eligible to travel and work there (allegedly for at least two more years). Finding a job is another story .... They don't like Polish, Romanian or Bulgarian ppl (not all of them ofcourse).
Regarding USA, you will need either a Green card or work visa.

Regarding UK, jog on you bellend.

War_master

Sorceror
you could try crypto-currency trading, if you are serious there is alot of money to be made there. buy low and sell high.

silvertiger

Knight
I need someone to read maps and drive my truck while I sleep.

Min requirements:
23 years of age
Obtain a CDL
Will pass criminal background check
Able to pass drug screen
Have good hygiene
Does not panic in tight situations
Be a team player
Stays away from lot lizard's

If interested, you can make 50k+ of USD's (monopoly money basically) per year. You will need to obtain your own transportation to USA and work visa. Also finding a US citizen wife is recommended. If you find yourself in the USA and want to make 50k+ per year, you may PM me and I'll get you started on your way. :)

april0395

Sorceror
I need someone to read maps and drive my truck while I sleep.

Min requirements:
23 years of age
Obtain a CDL
Will pass criminal background check
Able to pass drug screen
Have good hygiene
Does not panic in tight situations
Be a team player
Stays away from lot lizard's

If interested, you can make 50k+ of USD's (monopoly money basically) per year. You will need to obtain your own transportation to USA and work visa. Also finding a US citizen wife is recommended. If you find yourself in the USA and want to make 50k+ per year, you may PM me and I'll get you started on your way. :)
Will you play my Pokemon GO for me while I drive? :D :D :D