UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

looking for nightmare and dragon name israel and zion

Paracelsus

Sorceror
Re: looking for nightmare and dragon name israel and zion

"Forasmuch as it hath pleased Almighty God of his great mercy to take unto himself the soul of our dear PETS here departed, we therefore commit his body to the ground; earth to earth, ashes to ashes, dust to dust; in sure and certain hope of the Resurrection to eternal life, through our Lord Jesus Christ; who shall change our vile body, that it may be like unto his glorious body, according to the mighty working, whereby he is able to subdue all things to himself."

Pachuca

Wanderer

Diamond your right I found them dead in an old abandoned cave, but I did find their offspring. Now I got me some new Magical Ogmare babies to ride! Woohoo! They got the punch of a Balron and the magic of the Hybrid Dragon...

Paracelsus

Sorceror

Pachuca, if you need help to bring up their offspring. Let me know.

PS: I am the one who lives north of your house and lends house to you for your pet training. Guess you know who i am. :)

Pachuca

Wanderer

Paracelsus;2125456 said:
Pachuca, if you need help to bring up their offspring. Let me know.

PS: I am the one who lives north of your house and lends house to you for your pet training. Guess you know who i am. :)

Speaking of which I don't have time for UO now that classes started. Would you like to keep the house or it's ok if I just take it down?