UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Looking for OLD school Pacific players

frogsmasha

Wanderer
Re: Looking for OLD school Pacific players

Nah not Kaz

I am not sure if he was in KGB or not, but this guy was hellllllla gay

frogsmasha

Wanderer

Keep saying em, but those are familiar names.

If you say his name i'll know dead on! I bet his name will spark even a bigger amount of people posting

Micah was def gay. Fuck that guy

Flipper

Knight

Do you know what guild he was in? What time he played, who he pissed off regularly, etc?

frogsmasha

Wanderer

Flipper said:
Do you know what guild he was in? What time he played, who he pissed off regularly, etc?

The closest guild was KGB..
It's been such a long time. I'll google the guild, and see what I find.

I was in HH (Hounds from Hell) (warred OPP).. was in S*F too... or was it S*H... sumthin like that.. Manson n Quarks guild

Flipper

Knight

ahh i remember lemon!

you were either a thief or someone obsessed with pepsi right? gah i can't remember shit. but yeah i remember lemon!

e714342

Wanderer

no!

i m the lamo in DF
^o^

i know there's many lemon in pacific. that's why ppl always guess wrong person.
hehe

I played pac in early 98, for over 7 years. Had names such as Damion, Twist, Odyssey, Shorty. Was'nt a known guy. I did a fair amount of scamming on Damion, made very good money. <-- ALWAYS had 56k, so PvP was tough then, But I managed...some.

Me and 2 friends stumbled upon the "black hole", but we didnt use it to dupe. Or even think of it, we would use it for when our reds died, to bring them back to life, with no stat. I wish we had, but never even realised the posibilities untill it was too late. This was Very Very early, Im not saying we were the first by any means at all. Just saying we found it very early on our own.

I was in guilds such as, Quarks Church early on, then ODB wich Chuck Taylor, Lancer, Delinquint.

For about a year, after my original acct was banned, I played on a friends under names such as Juvenile, Mischief, Sir Loota Lot, Im sure Ive had others I cant think of also.

Deliquent is bad at life.

That guy is such a homo, he's about as dumb as shedevil.

lol, me and him never liked eachother. But were both friends with guildies, so we had to bury the beef?

frogsmasha

Wanderer

Caramon_Onishfu said:
I remember a ton of you tools =P

Frogsmasha i don't use AIM but i still have ICQ up at 29773945. I'm also on google talk as [email protected] if you use that.

Damn this sucks.. too many programs, and I lost my password to my ICQ.. so if I got it now my UIN would be 654215421564x3

:(

frogsmasha said:
What was that guys name that everyone on Pacific made fun of? This guy was known even on other shards.. his wife left him because of UO, and he was totaly gay on UO

Man I wish I knew his name, and I bet he's playing somewhere... somewhere right now

Believe the one that everyone berated the most on Pac, and whose love interest left him was probably CryforDawn.

frogsmasha

Wanderer

YES!

That was his name! Jesus.. I thought no one would remember that

Cry For Dawn

You little bitch.. man that guy was a bitch. Hahaha
His wife left him over UO.

Damn

Finally remembered his guild name! I believe he was the GM...doubt his ego would have let him be anything else.

Cry For Dawn - The Resistance

Hard to believe how long ago that was. I used to fight him all the time in Brit. & Trin. when the Order/Chaos was put in place.

I was: Wildcard (my primary), Bob Marley, Chong, & Kain of Dragoon on Pac.

frogsmasha

Wanderer

It seemed like everytime I played I would hear something about that guy.
Whining and complaining about everything