UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Looking for OSI Test Center players.

Symptom

Wanderer
Looking for OSI Test Center players.

Anyone that played TC from pub16 and earlier, post your charector names here.

drakrum-hybrid

Sorceror
Re: Looking for OSI Test Center players.

Drakrum/Brandon/ZeRo

Pked in brit gy for a long time, always placed a house there with Triple H and his guild.

Was Minax primarily after that, owned the guild MnX and rolled with Wanker, Ice Lurker and the rest of the gang.

drakrum-hybrid;1767999 said:
Drakrum/Brandon/ZeRo

Pked in brit gy for a long time, always placed a house there with Triple H and his guild.

Was Minax primarily after that, owned the guild MnX and rolled with Wanker, Ice Lurker and the rest of the gang.

i had this guy few months ago talk to me abuot how he knew me on tc. Said how we would be in SL and i was a tamer/macer and all this. i asked what year, he said like 2006 or something.... i said sorry i quit in 01'ish you got punked. :(

drakrum-hybrid

Sorceror

Son of Wanker;1768002 said:
i had this guy few months ago talk to me abuot how he knew me on tc. Said how we would be in SL and i was a tamer/macer and all this. i asked what year, he said like 2006 or something.... i said sorry i quit in 01'ish you got punked. :(

LOL

Tamer Macer in 06? ROFL I'd love to see how that would work with jap sticks and infinite mana clothes. Come to think of it you where NEVER SL anyway. :(

ikno right we hated SL. ima have to peep in osi to see if my name is still around...lol

Symptom

Wanderer

I PK'd at the Brit Moongate and Yew Moongate. My charector names were Symptom, and Godzilla.

Darc Abyss

Sorceror

drakrum-hybrid;1767999 said:
Drakrum/Brandon/ZeRo

Haha I remember your name... I was Triple H's right hand man so to speak. I played under Klown,Ric Flair, Chris Jericho, and sometimes Jose Maximo

drakrum-hybrid

Sorceror

Darc Abyss;1768491 said:
Haha I remember your name... I was Triple H's right hand man so to speak. I played under Klown,Ric Flair, Chris Jericho, and sometimes Jose Maximo

Remember OzZ? I've been trying to find him for the longest time.

That reminds me, remember that dude that acted like a chick? I think his chars name was Jenny or something like that?

Darc Abyss

Sorceror

Team Jennylove And the third sex. both pretending to be chicks, but were really guys.

OzZ? nope.... I'm the only one I know of from those days who still plays.

Maurizio66

Wanderer

Maurizio, Moe, William, Sebastian, Rembrandt...

Mainly the names i used to use... I used to join Minax 9x of 10 times... Some fun times in TC, especially when it didnt get wiped out after a few days and lasted a few weeks.

urzadek

Wanderer

the only thing i remember from test center was that half the reds in bucs were from the wu tang clan

Grudge

Sorceror

I played under a few names but I can't remember all of them, here's two:

disCrepancy
Rave Child

Mostly me and my cousin EmDEmA fooled around at the Yew Moongate, but primarily we were factions mages. I'm sure some people remember chasing us around on the rooftops of Magincia.

Code Blue

Knight

Symptom;1768196 said:
I PK'd at the Brit Moongate and Yew Moongate. My charector names were Symptom, and Godzilla.

I used to pk at the crossroads in brit

My name was WISCONSIN SUCKS

Savage Bunny

Sorceror

I was Candy, Queen of the banksitters... i also hung out with carrot top, bugz bunny, and ice rocker.